GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Game Of All Time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/06/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Worst Game Of All Time

Any Olsen Twins Game ON PS2
Sat 10/07/04 at 13:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Any Fifa or Army Man game.
>
> However the very worst one in my opinion had to be E.T, man that game
> was HORRIBLE.

Enemy Territory??

that's wonderful! :)
Sat 10/07/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Any Fifa or Army Man game.

However the very worst one in my opinion had to be E.T, man that game was HORRIBLE.
Sat 10/07/04 at 12:38
Regular
Shenmue.
Fri 09/07/04 at 00:24
Regular
"what were u thinkin"
what about all the dance games, lets try and flog as many ps2's by appealing to non-gamers through pressing four buttons with your feet, or controller. yeah, that sounds great. why is it that the ps2 seems in many ways unlike a console, as it has lost many hardcore gamers by losing classic partnerships with developers, and it only really appeals to the mass non-gamers. the dance games hardly credit the the title of next gen console game to me, i mean, would you pay someone to place their feet on the floor in four positions over and over. although i do like some games on ps2 (ff and dmc majorly), and i did on ps when i was younger. i have grown to hate the ps2 in some ways, and dance games compell this hatred, and surely merit the title of worst games.
Thu 08/07/04 at 13:44
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
any1 remeber spirit of speed on the dreamcast.......?

one utterly rubbish game... liked the box though???? cant remeber after it went into the fire!
Mon 05/07/04 at 22:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I need to experience this game, as you repeatedly tell me that it is utter crap.

ebay..
Mon 05/07/04 at 22:11
Regular
Pit Fighter.

Anyone who's played it will no doubt agree.
Sun 27/06/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Be Scared"
I like most games !
Sun 27/06/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, Monopoly Tycoon seems the only exception to this. The PC game was quite an experience (At least the demo was); far more manic than the board game, although not as competitive.
Thu 24/06/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Any chess game on a computer. Actually, any boardgame on a computer. Get it for real - it's cheaper and you're not playing a box of wires (unless you own an android capable of playing Buckaroo)!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.