GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Game Of All Time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/06/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Worst Game Of All Time

Any Olsen Twins Game ON PS2
Thu 24/06/04 at 09:53
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I think the worst game i have ever seen so far has to be State of Emergency, for PS2. I tried playing this game but after a while it really got on my nerves.

loads of people come on the screen at once. There were constant pauses in the game when there was to much going on. Whats the point in making a game like that with loads going on but you have to sit there and wait for it to get going time after time.
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:50
"Hi"
How dare someone say LEMMINGS, I'd say it's one of the best of all time, although Lemmings 2 was relly hard at times but with our mouse you had to pause and use your finger to move it so I found it harder than others, did anybody ever complete it, I've decided to create a topic about Lemmings now.

Zoo Cube is the worst game that I've played on.
Wed 23/06/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yeah, how is Lemmings bad in any way?

It's challenging, addictive fun! Saving the little guys is so rewarding, such the challenge can be! I had Lemmings, Lemmings Holiday Edition 1993 and Lemmings The Tribes II, and never tired of them.

Quite recently, on Game Central (Channel 4 Teletext) there was an article about the series- the Weekend feature, I think. It said that it only went downhill when Lemmings 3D was made: Technology killed it. It may well have been the last proper retro game, I guess.
Wed 23/06/04 at 15:51
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
South Park Rally -PS1
Tue 22/06/04 at 00:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Lemmings??

... shut up!
Mon 21/06/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Deathskitten wrote:
> frogger ps1 -very, very crap
thats quite exciting
lemmings
Mon 21/06/04 at 19:59
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
frogger ps1 -very, very crap
Sat 19/06/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
neverwinter nights - pc
Sun 13/06/04 at 19:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
entilzha wrote:
> The worst game I ever bought was 'Frontier: First Encounters'. It
> needed a computer way over the recommended spec to even run it and
> even then it was full of bugs, impossible to play, and a complete let
> down after the wonderful Frontier Elite 2

Frontier ELite 2 on the amiga was responsible for many MANY lost hours of my life... great game
Sun 13/06/04 at 19:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Timmargh wrote:
> Mattyboy wrote:
> ...
> Rise of the Robots - Amiga
> ...
> *****
>
> That was a particularly crap game, especially seeing as they hyped it
> up so much.

they made a huge deal about Brian May doing the music didn't they??
it really was a huge load of pants though. unresponsive, ugly and jerky...
and if i remember rightly you could complete the whole game using only the sweep kick.. clearly an extensive testing process :-\

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.