GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Game Of All Time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/06/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Worst Game Of All Time

Any Olsen Twins Game ON PS2
Sun 13/06/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mattyboy wrote:
> ...
> Rise of the Robots - Amiga
> ...

That was a particularly crap game, especially seeing as they hyped it up so much.
Sun 13/06/04 at 17:17
Regular
The worst game I ever bought was 'Frontier: First Encounters'. It needed a computer way over the recommended spec to even run it and even then it was full of bugs, impossible to play, and a complete let down after the wonderful Frontier Elite 2
Sun 13/06/04 at 08:20
Regular
"eat toast!"
arghh, corperation its so deathly dull. Room after room of bland, lifeless, grey, corridors with little point in playing. Theres so many bad games it'll probably be impossible to choose one of them the worst of the lot.

But rise of the robots probably would be the worst of the lot took 40 years to make made lots of money and was crap. So is renegade.
Sun 13/06/04 at 02:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Wakka wrote:
> Er... Dunno.
>
> Anyone remember Corporation on MasterSystem?

i remember it on the megadrive...
Sat 12/06/04 at 23:31
Regular
Aw...some Batman game on the Gamecube. The fact that you HAVE TO handcuff/tie up EVERY, yes every bad guy to proceed and the fact that everytime you go near a car it explodes in your face makes it the worst thing ever...
Sat 12/06/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I really hated the Sims due to the repetitive tedium which was mind-numbingly dull. However, it was well recieved by some so it is only the worst game in my opinion.
Sat 12/06/04 at 18:55
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
London Racer on Playstation 2
Midnight Street Club Racing on Game Boy Advance
Sat 12/06/04 at 15:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
THERE'S A WAYNE'S WORLD GAME?!

SCHWING!
Sat 12/06/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Er... Dunno.

Anyone remember Corporation on MasterSystem?
Sat 12/06/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
Any one of:

South Park - N64
FIFA 64 - N64
Carmageddon 64 - N64
Rise of the Robots - Amiga
Home Alone 2 - Game Boy
Champions of Europe - Master System

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.