GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Game Of All Time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/06/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Worst Game Of All Time

Any Olsen Twins Game ON PS2
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Pal88 wrote:
> Worst game????
>
> Little big adventure on pc and psx.

I had the demo of the sequel, and I thought it was pretty good, as far as I could adjudge, but I've never, ever even seen the full version of it. Real shame, that was. But I still have one PC outdated enough to run it if I ever find it, anyway. It looked so great to a younger me, and I still want to get it.
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
TheD0N wrote:
> ok, steady yourself... anyone heard of a game called 'the tower of
> babel'?
> had it on my atari years ago. how bad was that??
>
> to this day i still have absolutley no idea what the object of the
> game was. if anyone knows please enlighten me, but it truly was an
> awful awful game!

hehe, i think i remember this on the amiga and i thought pretty much the same thing :)
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Totti wrote:
> ISS

ISS on the SNES was quality!!!

be quiet :P
Sat 02/10/04 at 11:26
Regular
Worst game????

Little big adventure on pc and psx.

Or that football game on megadrive where there was no START THE GAME option.
Fri 01/10/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Mecca"
ok, steady yourself... anyone heard of a game called 'the tower of babel'?
had it on my atari years ago. how bad was that??

to this day i still have absolutley no idea what the object of the game was. if anyone knows please enlighten me, but it truly was an awful awful game!
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Braaains"
Jurassic Park: Trespasser - so much potential wasted.
Tue 14/09/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Sega GT 2002.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I don't know why I got it in the first place.
Tue 14/09/04 at 15:48
Regular
Fifa 2000, ISS, (Not Pro Evo but the one made by the other team of developers at Konami), ILS and Men In Black on the playstation. These are the worst games I've ever played. For games like Fifa 2000 and ISS i've never bothered with their sequels because what i played was rubbish.
Tue 14/09/04 at 09:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
true enough, i haven't ruled out the possibility that i misunderstood as it's highly likely :)
Tue 14/09/04 at 07:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This is the worst games thread. I think anyone could have made that assumption. =D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.