GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess whos got DRIV3R"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:54
Regular
Me.

Ner ner.

:P
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:42
Regular
Cheers... any glaring extra features in either version though?
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:42
Regular
Yeah, get XBox version.
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
If I were you I'd go for the X-Box version, because you can practically save an unlimited number of mini movies with the dircter mode, thanks to the hard-drive. Plus there's an obvious graphical advantage. Also, you need to use the analogue sticks to move around, kind of like Max Payne, and the X-Box controler just works best with that.
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:49
Regular
Wait... which is the better version - PS2 or Xbox?
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:47
Regular
*orders copy*
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:47
Regular
Anywhere open now that'll have it for £29.99? ;)
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've mainly been driving around Miami but I tried out Nice today. It's also great because the roads are much norrower and twistier. Plus I've found a huge cliff that you can drive the car right off of.

:)
Sun 20/06/04 at 16:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Yeah, i just found the Tommi Vermacelli thing when driving around Nice. Some of them can be a pain to kill if you dont approach them right.

Im liking the nice range of different missions in the game. Gone are the days of just driving to A - B and chasing cars. Really enjoying it.
Sun 20/06/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just noticed another dig at Vice City. I found a football stadium and I was looking around to see what I could do in it. So I walked around the corner and saw this guy wearing water wings, and he started shooting at me. After a small fire fight I killed the guy and it said 'Tommi Vermacelli killed 1/10' so this must be Drivers version of the hidden packages from GTA. Also, if you're driving around, you should drive close to garage doors as some of them contain secret cars, I found a cool GT40 lookalike yesterday.
Sat 19/06/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Heh, I've just seen the first dig at Vice City. If you go to Tannners house in Miami and grab a boat, head south west until you see a river. Now go down the river as far as you can and get out the boat at the last pier on the right. If you go up the steps and look right you'll see a door with a poster beside it. The poster is a picture of a Tommy Vercetti look-a-like, wearing water wings with the words 'The Florida Paddler' written on it.

Plus, does anyone else think that Michael Madsens voice just doesn't go with Tanner? It's too gravely, and after hearing Michael Madsen doing Tony Cipriani's voice in GTA3, it just doesn't seem right for some reason. Oh well, now I'm just being picky.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.