GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess whos got DRIV3R"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:54
Regular
Me.

Ner ner.

:P
Mon 21/06/04 at 17:21
Regular
So...errr...I got the game. First impressions; brilliant. Enjoying it a lot.
Mon 21/06/04 at 17:21
Regular
I went to ePlay and the guy made me look like a fool. He said it wasn't out until next week, and kinda laughed. Then I asked if they'd be selling it early and he said no.

I then went to GAME where I picked it up, paid for it and hurrah, no questions asked (except "Do you have a Loyalty Card?"). As I walked back to the car park, I felt like walking into ePlay and saying "Look what I just bought", before laughing. But I didn't, as I shop there a lot, and the guy was new.
Mon 21/06/04 at 12:59
Regular
It's out in the shops?

There'll be a scandal about this, I tell thee.
Mon 21/06/04 at 06:36
Regular
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> Every single store in Nottingham (except Virgin and HMV) had it on
> sale today - that's GAME, Gamestation, Another World.

Another World is in Nottingham? Another World sells computer games?

Hurrah!

I'm hoping to get this game today, but I can't afford much more then £30. I'm hoping that either Argos will have it, or GAME will let me do the Lowest Price thing.
Sun 20/06/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Touched!"
Got it earlier for the Xbox, looks good so far but the handling on the car is taking me ages to get used too, on foot sections seem poor though.
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Selected"
im going to make some films, they're going to be funny. Mainly close-ups of peoples faces seconds before i run them over. Then a close-up on their dead face. in slow-mo.
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:41
Regular
I'm gunna go and buy it tomorrow. Hopefully Argos'll have it. If not, GAME better. And it better be £30...
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:55
"period drama"
Lou Role wrote:
>The only downer I can see
> so far is that there isn't any multi-player option

Well, the multi-player games in Driver 2 were shockingly poor, so it's not too bad. I prefer turn-taking the harder missions with mates anyway.
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:51
"period drama"
*sob*
3 weeks, 4 days to payday.

Life sucks.
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:50
Regular
"None Stored"
Did any of you win Driv3r through Gameaday? I won it and it said it was dispatched on Friday, yet it isn't meant to be out until next Friday and some of you are already playing it... Maybe mine will arrive early!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.