GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess whos got DRIV3R"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:54
Regular
Me.

Ner ner.

:P
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
In my opinion Driv3r is GTA.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Nah I'm still looking forward to Driver, I've seen the videos so I have some idea as to what the game will be like. Driver and San Andreas are the two big games for me this year.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:36
Regular
Its a good job.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
This is one of the games that im not to fussed about. GTA is the biggest for me this year, then a few import Rpg's then Gt. Ill probably rent it but that will be all.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:32
Regular
I havent seen any videos, but its kinda like The Getaway. I dunno, just like the last one but a bit more polished... and bigger, with more cars, bikes, boats, lorries and so on.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
omg wtf lol wrote:
> I mean it in a bad way, about the graphics. Im guessing the nice
> graphics appear in the cutscenes (which ive not looked at yet).

I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and asume you do have it, because you've obviously got a pirated copy which you should be shot for, but.........anyway, did you see any of the videos that were released? Do the graphics match up to them?

> Got the game in ways that may be frowned upon, for free.

I'm getting mine for free too, but in a totally legal way.

:)
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:28
Regular
I'll make a little video clip of something in a bit.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I was wrong, i apologise.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:25
Regular
I dont think it has multiplayer, not played much but from the main menu its exactly the same as last one.

Story - Take a Ride - Driving Games - Options

I mean it in a bad way, about the graphics. Im guessing the nice graphics appear in the cutscenes (which ive not looked at yet).

Got the game in ways that may be frowned upon, for free.

:)
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
He's long gone. I was expecting him to at least answer our questions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.