GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:34
"Hi"
Dose anybody else hate Barret and that other woman you get at the start, the one that's not Aries. I like Cait Sith, Cloud and Red XIII. Dose anybody agree? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Sat 19/06/04 at 21:18
"period drama"
MARLENE!
And if you don't like that, you're an idiot.
Sat 19/06/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I don't agree with you, the characters are very diffrent with their own sense of style and diffrent personalities. Tifa,( who i presume you'r on about ) loves Cloud and Aeris are very important characters as they affect Clouds life.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:34
"Hi"
Dose anybody else hate Barret and that other woman you get at the start, the one that's not Aries. I like Cait Sith, Cloud and Red XIII. Dose anybody agree? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.