GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:34
"Hi"
Dose anybody else hate Barret and that other woman you get at the start, the one that's not Aries. I like Cait Sith, Cloud and Red XIII. Dose anybody agree? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:26
Regular
Ah, disgaea...

*considers desertion of social life*
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> One of my friends has played FFX for 850 hours.

I'm happy to report that I've never ever spent that amount of time on a game before. However I did get Disgaea today, and that's supposed to be mega addictive.

:)
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:19
"Hi"
Lou Role wrote:

> I've spent around 50 hours powering up my characters in FFX.

One of my friends has played FFX for 850 hours, he has gone round the sphere grid and power up all the seperate spheres. His guys are perfect and his favorite is Yuna. I personally like Kimhari and Rikku although I think she is weak.
Wed 23/06/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> Ok, I played FFX again to train my guys and I got bored within 10
> minutes and Tidus is so gay compaired to Cloud and Barret.

I've spent around 50 hours powering up my characters in FFX. Tidus is my strongest character, I've also learned his Blitz Ace overdrive which takes off around 90000HP if done properly, and his own HP is sitting around 27000 as I beat Omega Weapon and got a shield that allowed an HP limit break. I'll be called an idiot for saying this, but FFX is my favourite mainly due to the way that you can power up your characters, it's pretty involving, plus the story is brilliant as well.
Wed 23/06/04 at 19:54
"Hi"
Ok, I played FFX again to traiin my guys and I got bored within 10 minutes and Tidus is so gay compaired to Cloud and Barret.
Wed 23/06/04 at 07:47
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You're obviously an idiot.

Class.
Tue 22/06/04 at 22:59
"period drama"
You're obviously an idiot.
FFX is average.
VII is godly.
Tue 22/06/04 at 22:02
"Hi"
I haven't found him yet but I haven't really been looking. Diablo 2 is so time consuming, I got the day off (thanks to illness) and I played it all day, but I'm not much further.... What do you think is better FFVII or FFX. Those are the only 2 I've played and I prefer FFX.
Mon 21/06/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Actually youll get the clues at the first left when you go in, look left to find a gold box, click on it and it will show you instructions. First ones behind the plants. Second ones behind the piano. Third one needs to be followed and fourth one is written in invisible ink on the page that you view. You will fight the magic number monster and recieve Odin and a basement key. Click on the coffin and Vincent will pop-up speak to him and eventually leave. He is know yours.
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:48
"Hi"
Thanks, I'll look for him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.