GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:34
"Hi"
Dose anybody else hate Barret and that other woman you get at the start, the one that's not Aries. I like Cait Sith, Cloud and Red XIII. Dose anybody agree? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:08
"Hi"
Ok, I've not actually completed it or gotten very far. I only got a ps2 lately and have been very busy. By the way how far in do you get Vincent. He sounds good.
Sun 20/06/04 at 11:36
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
All the char. are interlinked. Areis Because she loved Zak. The identity cloud took on. Tifa, who remembers cloud but not as he does. Vincent linked to Sepheroph, and Cloud linked to all of them. Barret hates shinra and Cait Sith is Shinra's spy. All are as important as each other. Without them the game would not be the same.
Sun 20/06/04 at 10:48
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Tifa , Yuffie and Vincent all have limit-breaks which hit multiple times.
Cait Sith did'nt really have a storyline in the game whereas everybody else had a past. He was, just a traitor. The first time you meet him he joins himself along. I mean what is the point in that. That is like a stranger coming up to you and asking to live with you. No logic at all
Sun 20/06/04 at 10:07
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Cait Sith is blatantly one of the worst characters in the game. You should choose people for your team who have fantastic Limits, as everyone can use the same magic. You should not use Cait Sith because of the chance involved, Aeris cause she dies, or Yuffie, Tifa, Vincent or Red XIII becuse they're rubbish. Choose Cloud, Cid and Barret because they all have limits that hit a lot of times and thus break the damage limit.
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Im sure there was some explaination to how Cait Sith still ran. Something about a 2nd model I think but im not sure.
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:42
"Hi"
I can't realate to Cait Sith in the story (sorry if If got the name wrong I always name my characters, I called him Kloyster?) but I think he kicks butt in battle, I do like Barret outside of battle (dose anybody think he's alott like Mr.T from the A-Team) but I think he's bad in battle. Red XIII is my physical guy, Cait Sith is my magical guy and Cloud is both, he dose more damage when he's magical but obviusly it drains his MP.
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
The only character i did'nt like or understand why he/she was there was Cait Sith. It was terrible, how the hell could it continue to run if the Shinra Inc. building was destroyed? That was the only character that i felt was usless and a waste of time putting that character in.
Sat 19/06/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I agree with you again, i prefer it muchly over 8 as well. 8's storyline and characters were quite pathetic and is the only FF apart from 3 i haven't completed. Halfway through disc 3 i just gave up in disgust at the sheer mediocrity of it. Only decent things were Quistis and the card game.
Sat 19/06/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Hey Lalakers :D
I take it you have played this game also. I prefer this instead of 8, had a good few twists. The thing that gripped me most to this was its storyline.
Sat 19/06/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nope i liked both of them, Barrett was funny and i preferred Tifa over the annoying Aeris. Stupid blind Cloud not going after Tifa, bloody moron.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.