GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:34
"Hi"
Dose anybody else hate Barret and that other woman you get at the start, the one that's not Aries. I like Cait Sith, Cloud and Red XIII. Dose anybody agree? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:30
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
To get vincent you have to go back to Niblheim. Have your photo taken outsise the mansion with Tifa and Sepheroph. When you go into the mansion you must unlock a chest. Its upstairs in thwe corner room. Look for the clues to the combination. One is on the piano,one is on the side of the wall when you enter. Car't remember the last one. Im sure somone else will tell you. When you open the chest go down the stairs towards the library. He is in a room on the side. He is in a coffin.
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:35
"Hi"
How do you get Vincent?
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Yuffie has a past though. She has a side-quest with her own town though. What side-quest has Cait Sith got?
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:23
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Its a long time since I played the game. Yup its disc 1. sorry :D
Maybe Barret and Cait Sith arn't connected but they are all important in the game. Has everyone forgoten abot Yuffie. She wasn't linked either.
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
You can get him on disc one.

I bet you they didnt have a proper conversation though did they? How are Barret and Cait Sith interlinked? Barret and marlene and tifa are all linked with each other but Cait Sith was used to fill a space.
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:40
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> Ok, I've not actually completed it or gotten very far. I only got a
> ps2 lately and have been very busy. By the way how far in do you get
> Vincent. He sounds good.

You get him on disc 2 when you return to Nibelhiem. He is in the mansion. you must do things there or you will miss him.
Sun 20/06/04 at 16:23
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
dose, heh, *sniggers*
Sun 20/06/04 at 16:22
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
the box will be well long
Sun 20/06/04 at 16:22
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
oh god, another final fantasy, soon it'll be final fatasy mcvimcvimcivmcivmcivmcivmicmvicm. ahem.
Sun 20/06/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I bought FF7 a few weeks ago but I'm selling it already. I just can't be bothered sitting through another Final Fantasy title, I don't even know why I bought it in the first place.

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.