GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saddam Hussein Executed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/12/06 at 03:49
Regular
BBC Article

Apparently he died less than an hour ago. Any comments?
Sat 30/12/06 at 20:41
Regular
If they can find him, no doubt aye ...
Sat 30/12/06 at 20:36
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Oh well we knew it was coming. Dont really know my views on it. But he's gone nothing more to be said.

So who's next Osama bin Laden?
Sat 30/12/06 at 20:16
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Alfonse wrote:
> No but you know it is true. It's a lot worse for them now.

No I dont know its true. And unless in your reply you're going to be telling us about your years living in pre and post war Iraq you dont really know either.
Sat 30/12/06 at 19:49
Regular
Garin wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> Iraq is a country that prefer dictators.
>
> Conducted a poll of Iraqis have you?

No but you know it is true. It's a lot worse for them now.
Sat 30/12/06 at 18:33
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Conspiracy theorists never let a minor detail like proof get in their way. :)

Although, I cant begin to imagine the benefit of faking the whole thing. Its not like he was an asset worth keeping alive for information or something.
Sat 30/12/06 at 18:22
Regular
Yes but theres proof now.
Sat 30/12/06 at 18:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
there still will be though
Sat 30/12/06 at 18:10
Regular
Should be on the net soon, they filmed his execution so that conspiracies couldn't be formed.
Sat 30/12/06 at 18:03
Regular
"I may return"
Just seen aome footage of him moments before getting hung... They weren't allowed to show the whole process.
Sat 30/12/06 at 17:57
Regular
I think the Iraqis just want freedom like anyone else, they're not getting any of that while America are there though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.