GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spider-man 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Spiderman 2'.
Wed 07/07/04 at 21:07
Regular
Just seen it in action - I am wowed.

One of my local retailers had an Xbox pod running and were showing the PS2 version running on TV screens around the shop.

The Xbox one looks far superior with a clearer screen, reflections in the windows, etc.

Anyway, the pendulem swinging looks really cool - not quite like the movies, but that would be hard to do, but it's a hell of a lot better than the first Spider-man Movie game.

I didn't have the time to keep watching it though, but I am glad I chose it as a GAD prize ages ago - I cannae wait!
Tue 13/07/04 at 15:08
Regular
Whooo! 1555 on the Big Drop :D :D

Took me ages to pull off. 1501, 1509, 1546 then 1555.

Still going to try beat it though!
Mon 12/07/04 at 20:21
Regular
I've just realised that I can tie 4 enemies at once now, which is pretty fun to do, especially when you web rodeo 4 at once with others running at you and getting knocked away. Plus, I've also realised the greatness of the web ball or whatever it's called (L Trigger + Y). Helps to divide up the enemies :)
Mon 12/07/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Lou Role wrote:
> 1542

I've now managed to get 1544 but I know I won't beat that. I stuck a web just as I hit the ground, a split second later and I would have been killed. I'm pretty much addicted to grabbing criminals and throwing them off the buildings though, it's really quite funny.
Mon 12/07/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cool, will do.
Mon 12/07/04 at 09:22
Regular
Go to options, then Status (I think) and look for Game Stats. It's a GTA-style stats list including stuff like robberies stopped, distance travelled on foot/by web, fastest speed etc.

Somewhere on there is the log for longest drop.
Mon 12/07/04 at 09:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
How do you tell how high you're diving? Mine doesn't seem to have that :(
Mon 12/07/04 at 07:30
Regular
No idea, would imagine so. I have played it for around 14 hours and most of it has been spent just messing around, perfecting the swing, jumping of the Empire State, collecting all the tokens etc. If you are at the top of the Empire State, bring up your map and dive towards the shop, it isn't far away. Couldn't tell you exactly though as I only go to the shop to upgrade every so often.
Mon 12/07/04 at 07:16
Regular
Morning :)

So, say I'm atop the Empire state, my map is up and I'm facing North, which direction to head?

And does it have playable games?
Mon 12/07/04 at 07:12
Regular
The Video Arcade is near the first shop, if you head for central near the the Empire State, bring up your map and look for the blue shop with the star, the arcade is one block away so you should be able to pick it up.
Mon 12/07/04 at 07:05
Regular
"8==="
Morning Bullett. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.