GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:02
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Got this with my Xbox a couple of weeks back only to ignore. For me it just didn't live up to all the hype and after discussing this with Notorious Biggles I though I would go back and give it another go. Well after playing it a second time round I must say its truly...amazing. After getting past where I got to last time (343 Guilty Spark) it was time to take on The Libary. After many people saying it was the worst level in the game I really cant see how. It was the level that introduced the hardcore shooter it is known for.

All those Flood just running at you its immense. At the moment im on the last bit with that massive 3km drive to the ship in a Warthog.

Great is all I can say now I see why its rated so highly.
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Yes, they were complete Stridiots

I weep for you.
Regular
": ("
Whitestripes DX wrote:

> Idiot.

Why the f**k are you calling me an idiot, I just asked a simple question, it wasn't an obvious or stupid question so why call me an idiot?

Idiot.
Regular
I am the only one who thinks the bakery game would be really, really good?
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Yes, they were complete Stridiots
>
> I weep for you.

You just have to go along with it, mattribute started it. *points*
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Hey you Stridiot which is Cwazy Wabbit grunts are the guys with the shields and usually Plasma Rifles.
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Lanez"
I agree. I think that level does live up to its well known shoot the hell out of anything that moves standard. I am also on the drive to escape on the last level and it is a thriller. Halo is one of the most unique games of this time and I dont think it will be replaced. No contender could live up to those standards. The aliens are in a large variaty and they will never be replaced. They can think quick in life or death situations. There AI is brilliant. It puts the life into Halo. The Elites and Hunters are tough. A cannon for a hand and a sheild for the other. They are like alien super warriors.......infact, they are. The Elites arent quite as tough(big quite) but they still give you a run for your money. There sheild protects them and, beleive it or not, they will hit you if you get to close. They will not let you bully them. On the other hand, the Grunts just crack me up. There little noises and screems just make my day. The weird thing is though........they can speak ENGLISH! That doesnt bother me though. Personally I cant wait to buy Halo 2 and I hope it is as good as, or even better than the hard shooting, alien battering adventure of Halo!!!!
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Whitestripes DX wrote:
>
> Idiot.
>
> Why the f**k are you calling me an idiot, I just asked a simple
> question, it wasn't an obvious or stupid question so why call me an
> idiot?
>
> Idiot.

So you thought just because Halo was destroyed they all amde hippie love?
Regular
Yeah.

In a FPS set in the middle of a war, it isn't totally fricking obvious that the war is still going on in the sequel.
Regular
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Hey you Stridiot which is Cwazy Wabbit grunts are the guys with the
> shields and usually Plasma Rifles.

?
They are the ones that giggle when you shoot at them.
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Im still choosing Half-Life2 over Halo2 though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.