GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:02
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Got this with my Xbox a couple of weeks back only to ignore. For me it just didn't live up to all the hype and after discussing this with Notorious Biggles I though I would go back and give it another go. Well after playing it a second time round I must say its truly...amazing. After getting past where I got to last time (343 Guilty Spark) it was time to take on The Libary. After many people saying it was the worst level in the game I really cant see how. It was the level that introduced the hardcore shooter it is known for.

All those Flood just running at you its immense. At the moment im on the last bit with that massive 3km drive to the ship in a Warthog.

Great is all I can say now I see why its rated so highly.
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Ok I was wrong about grunts.
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:58
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> I am the only one who thinks the bakery game would be really, really
> good?

No, I've already sent off detailed writings to Rare.

They've accepted it and say it will smash onto Xbox Live in 2009 as the Xbox 3's major launch title.

Microsoft have already informed Bungie they no longer require their services.
Regular
": ("
Dakarus Joe wrote:

> So you thought just because Halo was destroyed they all amde hippie
> love?

Why are you all going against me???

This happens too often now, everything I post seems to get insulted or laughed at.

I dont see the point of posting if i'm just gonna get alughed at and insulted.

I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't ask anything stupid, why are you being so harsh???

I did tell you that I missed the end of Halo.
Regular
"Ex-Newbie"
I only played this about a week or so ago when I got it along with Midtown Madness 3 and Burnout. Halo is the only game I've played really, completed it in Easy mode and Normal mode and now onto Heroic, although its probably old news to you lot, the only things I found bad particularly was the amount of times I got lost because places looked identical. Hoping to get live so I can play it, but need to sort out how to get it on my computer first. Before I played it, although the amount of reviews showed it was a good game, I really wasn't into shooting games too much so I was surprised how much I liked it, time will tell if I still like it in the future. The last level I found remarkably easy, especially the warhog (however u spell it) ride, did everyone else find this?
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
But you did ask something stupid.
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:59
Regular
Laney wrote:
> Halo is one of the
> most unique games of this time and I dont think it will be replaced.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!ELEVEN11!1!!
Regular
": ("
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Ok I was wrong about grunts.

Whats the name of the other ones?

They are normally red or blue.
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Halo doesn't have Live.
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Ok I was wrong about grunts.
>
> Whats the name of the other ones?
>
> They are normally red or blue.

Elites
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Ex-Newbie"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Halo doesn't have Live.

Why is their a section in multi-player for it then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.