GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is the PS2 better than the XBOX"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 17:07
Regular
"real cheats"
my fave is ps2 what do you think
Tue 21/12/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Cool so how much above 10 then?
Tue 21/12/04 at 21:44
Regular
"\\"
crossbob wrote:
> Cool what would you give it out of 10 because I really liked the first
> one is this one any better?

HL2 doesn't get rated out of ten, it gets rated above ten... It's just how much above ten that's hard to decide.
Tue 21/12/04 at 21:42
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i own a ps2 and a gamecube and to be honest i think they are both same equal as on ps2 you can get gta san andreas burnout 3 killzone and so on and on the gamecube you get the likes of animal crossing metroid prime 2 echoes super mario stuff and the zelda series.and i personally dont like the xbox.
Tue 21/12/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Cool what would you give it out of 10 because I really liked the first one is this one any better?
Tue 21/12/04 at 21:15
Regular
If you're talking about Half Life 2, then yes. It's only the greatest FPS ever made.
Tue 21/12/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
What is HLF 2 good then because it the charts its number 2 after gta san andreas. Because I was gona get it is it good?
Tue 21/12/04 at 19:53
Regular
"\\"
Atomic Halo wrote:
> GTA:SA was good, but wasn't as good as I'd hoped. HL2 I wasn't really
> interested until recently and now I love it. Best game this year.
> FACT!

I wasn't interested till the day before it launched. So glad I did become interested. Best purchase I've ever made :)
Tue 21/12/04 at 19:43
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
GTA:SA was good, but wasn't as good as I'd hoped. HL2 I wasn't really interested until recently and now I love it. Best game this year. FACT!
Tue 21/12/04 at 18:13
Regular
"\\"
Alot of reviews may say it's the best game ever, but it's not. Half Life 2 is far far better.
Tue 21/12/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Catch it!"
thats why all the reviews say its best game ever and its coming to Xbox to soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.