GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Chicken Or The egg?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/12/06 at 11:20
Regular
Surely the chicken must have come first. I feel that a creature before the chicken must have evolved slightly, creating a egg laying animal. This is because when I turn the question around I see that the egg must have come from somewhere - right?!
Wed 03/01/07 at 14:43
"possibly impossible"
I still don't understand those who think they can side with either Religion or Science, they are not exact opposites. It's just that Religion relies on Belief and Faith, but Science must first rely on these before evidence is found, and even then many scientific theories are based on non-empirical evidence, which itself relies on faith of the limited evidence available.

Not only this, but Religion and Science can go hand in hand, it’s only those that practice in the far ends of these two thoughts who deny many of the findings of the other. There is conflict, but there should not be outright dismissal.
Tue 02/01/07 at 23:09
Regular
That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me Garin :')
Tue 02/01/07 at 23:02
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> You know I hate you both, right? ;P

I consider it a badge of honour.

I have nothing but pity for the people you like.
Tue 02/01/07 at 23:01
Regular
"I may return"
Machie wrote:
> You know I hate you both, right? ;P

You've hated me since I threw Garin's teddy at him :(
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:59
Regular
You know I hate you both, right? ;P
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:58
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Sunflower wrote:
> Don't most of yours have, like, 96% of posts made by you? :P

its 98.7%.
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:57
Regular
"I may return"
I'm pretty sure NickGreen disappeared after everyone finding out about him copy a review...

Machie wrote:
> Someone should tell him that just coming up with a topic that
> gets lots of posts, doesnt mean it's worthy of a GAD. I'd have
> hundreds if it did ;P

Don't most of yours have, like, 96% of posts made by you? :P
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:54
Regular
Someone should tell him that just coming up with a topic that gets lots of posts, doesnt mean it's worthy of a GAD. I'd have hundreds if it did ;P
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:50
Regular
"I may return"
Hahaha, to think this was all started by NickGreen :P
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:31
Regular
"lets go back"
I guess you are right. I fully believe my faith so anything you say wont change that. Even if you proved evolution to be true it wouldnt make a difference because my faith isnt based on our origins anyway. I'd simply say that God created the world which then evolved.

I knew that about mutations by the way. I did say it was dumbed down a bit. What I meant by loss is that if a wrong protein is formed and the organism dies because of it, any information the organism had would be lost.

Anyway, lets just agree to dissagree.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.