GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bonus would like to concede that he was wrong about the Gamecube!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/06/01 at 13:45
Regular
I actually thought that it would be technically better than the PS2, boy was I wrong!!!

Hands up how many Nintendo fans tried to s**g off the PS2 for only having 4Mb of embedded VRAM for the Graphics synthesiser chip. Come on now don't be shy, oh well all of you may be interested enough to here that in an official interview on Gamespot ATI's VP of engineering announced that the Gamecube only has 3Mb of embedded VRAM, and it is no where near as fast as the PS2's DRDRAM, which runs at 800mghz and allows a much higher bandwidth in and out of the chip!!

Shame on you all, now apologize to Bonus, then go read the full interview at the address below!!

http://www.gamespot.co.uk /stories/news/ 0,2160,2088313,00.html

(Remove spaces!!)
Sat 07/07/01 at 18:02
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I've never played on that.
Sat 07/07/01 at 17:54
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I couldn't be beaten at Virtua Tennis at all ever, an ever at the arcades and had about aline of 3 people at once wanting to play on it, but they were all friends and one o their mates came up and challenged and I beat, him 2wice and his friends came over and challenged!!
Sat 07/07/01 at 14:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Mine too.

Roooliing Staaaaaaart!
Sat 07/07/01 at 14:21
Regular
yeah, Daytona and Sega rally are my fav arcade machines.
Sat 07/07/01 at 14:15
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
At my local arcade (Centre 4) there was an all-nighter where all the machines were on free play. They had a Sega Rally there and it was the first time I had ever played it. I spent virtualy the whole night on it, at least 30 games and I was unbeaten through the whole thing. I have never, ever been beaten on either Sega Rally, Daytona or Ridge Racer.

Not bad for a first time!
Sat 07/07/01 at 14:12
Regular
yeah i really really liked it. I do love my driving games though. I used to spend about a tenner a week on a sega rally aracade machine we had in college. My name covered the top 20 best times!
Sat 07/07/01 at 14:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Really? I might buy that then.
Sat 07/07/01 at 14:00
Regular
even though i havnt played more than a handful of games for the Psone, i have to say that Driver2 is the best game (after ISS pro evo) i have played on the Psone.
Sat 07/07/01 at 13:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Was that good? I was thinking of getting it but then I got my PS2.
Sat 07/07/01 at 13:56
Regular
Never played it, probably never will. Driver2 was the last game i ever bought for the psone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.