GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Classic Goldeneye Moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'GoldenEye 007'.
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Just been playing Goldeneye four player with my mates and it's as addictive as was all those years ago. Anyway played on facility with remote mines, and went up into th air vent to place a few dozen mines in the starting area. Get back out go around killing some more people and wait till someone regenerates there. Then BOOM! So funny. Any classic moments any of you had with this game?
Sun 01/08/04 at 19:00
Regular
Can't remember the name of the level (Stack or one of those boring ones ;-)), but I always remember having brilliant games with proximity mines by hiding them on the bottom of the metal walkways and on the sides of doors and things.

So many good memories, hiding above the door that exits bunker into the snow and hiding loads of mines above the door, or spraying RCP90 shots as mates run through the door. Hiding in the secret part in Complex with lasers.... :-D

Has to be the greatest multiplayer game ever to exist. No matter when you play it, it's still impressive even now. Only trouble is getting people to play old games, doesn't matter if they're brilliant, some people just can't stand the graphics. Shame, as the closest thign to it is TimeSplitters 2, but that still has nothing on it.

Even harder to play it when you can't find it either... my brother lost it a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to play it. I want to see what the Citadel is like, damnit! :-D
Sun 01/08/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
The best bit in my opinion is when you unlock the rocket/grenade launchers and watch those goons fly! :D
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Just been playing Goldeneye four player with my mates and it's as addictive as was all those years ago. Anyway played on facility with remote mines, and went up into th air vent to place a few dozen mines in the starting area. Get back out go around killing some more people and wait till someone regenerates there. Then BOOM! So funny. Any classic moments any of you had with this game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.