GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Classic Goldeneye Moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'GoldenEye 007'.
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Just been playing Goldeneye four player with my mates and it's as addictive as was all those years ago. Anyway played on facility with remote mines, and went up into th air vent to place a few dozen mines in the starting area. Get back out go around killing some more people and wait till someone regenerates there. Then BOOM! So funny. Any classic moments any of you had with this game?
Mon 02/08/04 at 19:08
Regular
Facility in multiplayer! whn you die and everyone waits to see the vent appear.

accompanied by a scream of:

"he's in the bogs"

and everyone sprinting for the stairs, before the comedy stand off when they refused to come down whilst the other player had to watch their backs for people arriving for a bog battle.

Then people learned how to climb the vent which then lead to trying to slap him as he climbs.

vintage
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:59
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Putting the invincibilty cheat on in the facility and letting rip against the guards
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:51
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Running riot with the tanks on Runway and the Street level.

crunch/arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Fanflippin'tastic.
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:45
Regular
"Oh no! Starwolf!"
Blasting away at guards when they do their very effective 'dodge roll' only for them to get up, THEN fall over and die. Fun.
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The first time of playing Facility with all the cheats on rings a bell as to it being as funny as hell.

Bulbous headed midgets running around oblivious to your fire of Laptop Guns and Rocket Launchers is always fun...in slow motion.
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:25
Regular
Ah, happy memories.

I'm not sure how much of the perfection was the control pad, how much was the supurb level design (and of course, the general game bits).
But it was just fantastic.
Mon 02/08/04 at 13:38
Regular
But with, get this, a good controller.
WOW.
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Or exactly the same.
Sun 01/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
they should do a remake, the exact same game only with better graphics. That would be awesome!
Sun 01/08/04 at 19:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Stack was a sublime level. Grenade launchers the weapon of choice, the person who gets to the top level of walkways has the advantage of being able to rain firey death onto anyone stupid enough to try and get accross the big rooms, and also the ability to fire around walls, but the person on the bottom has the ability to outsmart the other.

Makes for a fantastically tactical game, and one of the best multiplayer experiences of all times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.