GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Classic Goldeneye Moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'GoldenEye 007'.
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Just been playing Goldeneye four player with my mates and it's as addictive as was all those years ago. Anyway played on facility with remote mines, and went up into th air vent to place a few dozen mines in the starting area. Get back out go around killing some more people and wait till someone regenerates there. Then BOOM! So funny. Any classic moments any of you had with this game?
Tue 17/08/04 at 10:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Four-player. Remote mines. Complex.

Genius.
Tue 17/08/04 at 00:26
Regular
worst was the disappointment of knowing you could complete runway with in the cheat time limit with your eyes and hands removed
Thu 05/08/04 at 00:32
Regular
The best speed time one was the Archives, slapping the guy at the start and then running through the entire level, only shooting to blow out the window for your escape.
Thu 05/08/04 at 00:16
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Cyclone wrote:
> Natalia on Control, where she was doing the satellite controls.
>
> That took me years, I was screaming, but I did it.

Urgh.

Painful memories. It's not a classic moment, it's a thorn in the side of the genius game that is Goldeneye.

Buuuh.
Wed 04/08/04 at 16:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Natalia on Control, where she was doing the satellite controls.

That took me years, I was screaming, but I did it.
Wed 04/08/04 at 07:35
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Natalia? being a complete dumbas$ and getting shot!!!
Tue 03/08/04 at 00:16
Regular
Remote mines on facility was always excellent. Infact pretty much all the game modes rocked on facility, specially one shot kills and pistols.

Single player wise it would have to be unlocking whatever it was you got on Facility on the hardest difficulty. Must have tried it about 100 times before I eventually managed to get under the allowed time.
Tue 03/08/04 at 00:09
Regular
Standing in the room at the bottom of the stairs in the facility with a magnum, and killing people by shooting them in the head through the door as they ran past down the hall.

Gotta love power weapons :)
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Shooting TV's off of the ceiling in bunker and watching them kill guards.

Running away from someone, only to be trapped with almost zero health... and then managing to kill them.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ashman wrote:

> Bulbous headed midgets running around oblivious to your fire of
> Laptop Guns and Rocket Launchers is always fun...in slow motion.

Right developer, wrong game. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.