GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You're all a bunch of biased Nintys"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 12:24
Regular
You Nintys, you're all the same. You won't give the PS2 a chance. Why?

I don't go slagging off the N64/GC all the time, I just keep saying I like the PS2 better. And what do I get back? Just a load of abuse!

You can't see past your own little camp, can you. The PS2 is a great machine, well worthy of praise, but all you lot don't get N64 magazines and rely on third hand information. All this talk of the PS2 has crap games, loads of sequels, nothing worth buying it for is a load of b******t. The PS2 has fantastic games already, with more to come, but you don't know because you're stuck in you're own little "Nintendo will beat everything hands down" world.

Admittadly, I don't know much about the GC, because I don't get magazines. But I don't go splashing it around that the PS2 is far better than the GC, do I? I just keep quietly saying that, IN MY OPINION, the PS2 is better.

But you lot, you won't accept that, will you? You just can't take it that someone likes something else better than you're precious GameCube.

Well, I was going to get one, but all this abuse and constant arguing has mad me change my mind. You can just go shove it up your a***s.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:40
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
or SSXpro, or Khazar (although he has stopped coming)
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:39
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Listen guys. TBN is right. We never call the game_cube or N64 naff. But its always the same. "Oh the GREYSTATION POO IS SO BAD. GAMECUBE IS MUCH BETTER. SONY ARE G,AY,." This was aid by some ninty. If us sony fans and the ninty fans just respect all then the arguments won't break out. Tony- we could have a tag. ps2 fan or ninty fan. What do ya think.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, I'd have to agree with you Turbo.

Comments such as, "Sony are all right but nothing compared to Nintendo," are totally pointless, and untrue.

But what do we expect?? Nintendo's been around longer, and obviously their fans are going to get annoyed when a new company and completely kicks their @ss (that's gonna get a few arguments going) {:)

But, I'm not a biased Ninty. Neither is Bonus, or Wookiee. There's a few....

{:)
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
DeltaJava: You are a prime example of biased scum I am talking about.

"MGS2 that's it"

You neanderthal. How can you possibly say that? See, you don't know anything about the PS2, because you don't get PS2 mags. There are simply stunning games coming out imminently that you'd never even heard of.

This is because you don't follow Sony and you don't get PS2 mags. Therefore, you have zero knowledge of the PS2 and are under the impression that the PS2 is manure.

Now, I don't get Nintendo mags because I'm not too keen on Nintendo's style of games. Therefore I have zero knowledge of the GameCube, but I don't go slagging it off left, right and centre like some of the Nintys round here. Granted, the GC is a fine machine and I'm sure it will do very well, all I'm saying is, I like the PS2 better.

But you Nintys, oh no. You can't stand the fact that someone likes the PS2 better than your precious GameCube, so whenever I mention anything about the PS2, I get a load of abuse back saying that the GameCube is way better for such and such a reason. We PS2 owners don't do it to you, so why are we being subjected to this?

The simple fact of the matter is that I am being persecuted for my beliefs and opinions. I have the wrong "views" and after today, I may consider leaving the forum for a few days as I am very angry at the behaviour you have all shown.

I can finally see you for the shallow little things you are.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:06
Ahh, it reminds me of the Black Death in medival times.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:02
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Yes. Calm down Delta.

The virus has got a lot of people - only 5 of my 50 odd messenger 'buddies' are online.

(No, 45 of them havn't blocked me)
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:57
Stop! Aren't infected files a BAD thing?
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:20
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Wow VB - I'll try + beat that.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:14
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I had 56 infected files on my computer last time I scanned it. It's my new record.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:09
Hi TW. I'm "this is my last resort" on MSN at the moment.
Which is free of the choke.exe virus thanks to my virus checker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.