GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You're all a bunch of biased Nintys"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 12:24
Regular
You Nintys, you're all the same. You won't give the PS2 a chance. Why?

I don't go slagging off the N64/GC all the time, I just keep saying I like the PS2 better. And what do I get back? Just a load of abuse!

You can't see past your own little camp, can you. The PS2 is a great machine, well worthy of praise, but all you lot don't get N64 magazines and rely on third hand information. All this talk of the PS2 has crap games, loads of sequels, nothing worth buying it for is a load of b******t. The PS2 has fantastic games already, with more to come, but you don't know because you're stuck in you're own little "Nintendo will beat everything hands down" world.

Admittadly, I don't know much about the GC, because I don't get magazines. But I don't go splashing it around that the PS2 is far better than the GC, do I? I just keep quietly saying that, IN MY OPINION, the PS2 is better.

But you lot, you won't accept that, will you? You just can't take it that someone likes something else better than you're precious GameCube.

Well, I was going to get one, but all this abuse and constant arguing has mad me change my mind. You can just go shove it up your a***s.
Sat 23/06/01 at 22:19
Nintendo do make brilliant games, but they are no better or no worse than Sony's if you ask me. Both companies make great games. All I was saying was that on the Playstation, there was more great games to choose from, because there were just so many available.
Sat 23/06/01 at 22:12
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
But I thought "Nintendo make way better games than Sony"

Or so I was told...
Sat 23/06/01 at 22:10
With regards to the Playstation and N64, it just goes to show that it isn't the power of the console that makes it a success, it is the games. Okay, so N64 had some cracking games, but because the cartridges were expensive and it also took longer to produce a game for the N64 than the Playstation, there were a lot more Playstation games, meaning a lot more cracking and stunning games to choose from.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:49
DeltaJava wrote:
> Hi TW. I'm "this is my last resort" on MSN at the moment.
>
Which is free of the choke.exe virus thanks to my virus checker.

HI elvis the maian!
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Edgy wrote:
> Ant, Nintendo were the top performing comany last year, easily
> beating Electronic Arts who not so easily beat Sony.

So when did
> Sony kcik Nintendo's ass?

As Turbo put-the PS1 was way more popular, and Nintendo did suddenly have their no.1 position taken away from them.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> We have opinions.

>You have different ones.

>Live with it.

That's true, but comments such as, "they're nothing to Nintendo," is what we're talking about.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:44
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
There were more PS1s sold than N64s overall, Edgy.

I wouldn't say kick there ass, but I would say they did better.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ahhh, speak of the devil!

Nice to see you again Joe.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:42
Regular
Ant, Nintendo were the top performing comany last year, easily beating Electronic Arts who not so easily beat Sony.

So when did Sony kcik Nintendo's ass?
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:41
I think the PS2 is gaining ground every day, however I would suggest to Sony that they lower the price of the PS2 to £200 now. At that price theyld get a PS2 in almost every home in Britain, particularly if they gave a game free away with it (Which wouldnt cost them much extra).

Right now Sony could have complete dominance, the question is why havent they made a move yet???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.