GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So... have you abandoned your N64?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 23:23
Regular
It's meant to be dead, but i really like to have some of the games that have come out recently to add to my collection, and very soon the price will go down.
SO who's kept there's and who hasn't?
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:56
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Hehehe I got £40 for my old PSone.

Sucker.
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:42
"possibly impossible"
As I said before, I can't get rid of any of my consoles unless they are emulated on another machine, so I can still play my games.

The consoles are worth next to nothing by the time I actually would have parted with them, anyway, so there's no point selling them to get new ones. I just part-ex a few games and that makes nearly as much money towards the new console as selling my whole machine and games would privately.

The only problems I have are space for all the consoles, considering the mess they all make (well, in my wife's eyes anyway) and linking up all the cables to the tv at once. I now have a multi scart socket with six scart leads going in to it, so there's no awkward fiddling around with cables and switches when I want to play a different console.

Sell one of my consoles? That's unheard of and blasphamy at that!
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:17
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I ain't played mine for a long time. I went back to Perfect Dark a few days ago however couldnt stand the graphics so I left. PC graphics I agree now are much better.
Sun 24/06/01 at 01:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes there is.
Sun 24/06/01 at 01:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
Dringo wrote:
> er-no have you read my topic about you in chat?

There is not one there!

:)
Sun 24/06/01 at 00:37
Regular
death is so presumptionable why not gone on to a better place (what the cupboard?)
Sun 24/06/01 at 00:27
I will never get rid of my N64 it is just to good, don' you all think, the dreamcast is dead but it is still my favourite console and it will never die in my eyes.
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:48
Regular
yeah, i think Goldeneye was unexpected so knocked people off their feet PD was expected so didn't do so!
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:46
Regular
i dont think many people that have actually played it dislike it. Just biased sony fans.
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:45
Regular
alas a Perfect Dark lover why do people dislike it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.