GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So... have you abandoned your N64?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 23:23
Regular
It's meant to be dead, but i really like to have some of the games that have come out recently to add to my collection, and very soon the price will go down.
SO who's kept there's and who hasn't?
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:24
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sniper as this is my only post today I feel I should let you know about ExciteBike64....

...I received mine today and turned on the console... yeap I was expecting a superb game, and also this was only one of three games that had received a 5/5 from Digitiser. In it went and I began to play, I was terrible at the game, I thought it was a rather crap hoow you fell of so easily. Why was it so bad?

Going back to the main menu after coming last in the season I looked around and found a tutorial, and one hour later I found my self doing 'nohanders' and 'the nothing' thrirty feet in the air!!! Now I have unlocked to extra areans (football and NES Excitebike) and its an amazing game, the handling is great, I use Sarah H. for my racer and she is very good for handling. This game is superb, people will be putoff just like I was if they don't go through the tutorial and if they feel they should pick it up and be able to challenge the game. This game is sums up the N64 in all.

SSSUUUPPPEERRRBBB.

Get it now Sniper... and play play play...

:)

No more posts today....
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:19
Regular
I owned these games on my 64 at one point or another

Mario Kart
Mario
Zelda OOT
Goldeneye
Turok 2
ISS 98
South Park
WCW vs NWO Revenge
Perfect Dark
Blast Corps

I have Rouge Squadron on the PC, and didn't bother getting Donkey Kong because I already had an expansion pack for PD, so was I hell buying DK for £60!!
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:18
Regular
try red faction that has a very strong storyline
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:17
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
.........Scary.........
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:17
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well you missed classics on the N64 like Perfect Dark, Rogue Squadron, Mario Kart, Lylat Wars, F-Zero X and much, much more. Get down to Northdown Road, Cliftonville. Get down!

Whoa!!! Sorry about that. I thought I was in my local cinema.
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:12
Regular
I had an N64, and traded it in against my PS2 last November, a lot of you may ask why, but the truth is out of my nine games, the only two which I played until I got rid of it were Goldeneye multiplayer and ISS. I got my PS2 with an updated version of the N64 ISS and Timesplitters, and I never looked back. I was sad that Timesplitters didn't have the single player element on a par with Goldeneye, but very few FPS games do, so until Free Radical Design get their act together and get a decent story into a game, I'm still only playing my multiplayer. To boot I got SSX, RRV and Tekken Tag, and was so happy, the PS2 is the console to own at the moment and for the forseeable future, unless of course you prefer Nintendo's style of play, then obviously a Gamecube, butI don't see any way out for the Xbox!!
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:10
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Excite Bike never really appealed to me. Is it out yet though. It was reviewed in one magazine a year before it's expected release date. Hmmmmmmmmm.........something's strange there.

And tell me what the secrets are like in Banjo Toooie. Please. I need to know.
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
First of all. Please don't call me Vott. That could quite easily be short for Votta. Secondly, you're really not helping me cope with this. I sold the best damn console ever made for a not so great cosole. WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!! PLEASE GOD!!! JUST TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:03
Regular
Your fault Vott you could of had Conker, ExciteBike, Battle For naboo or Banjo tooie by now :p
Sat 23/06/01 at 13:56
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I havn't played my N64 since I got my Dreamcast (at Christmas). I lent it to my cousins. I should really get it back actually. It is so much better than the DC. Oh no, I sold a lot of my games.....including Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong and the expansion pack. Goddamit. I need the GameCube NOW to ease my suffering.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.