GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So... have you abandoned your N64?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 23:23
Regular
It's meant to be dead, but i really like to have some of the games that have come out recently to add to my collection, and very soon the price will go down.
SO who's kept there's and who hasn't?
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:08
"I love yo... lamp."
What I do like is the fights in NHL99. I was playing that last night. I have only lost two fights as far as I can remember. Practise does not make perfect. But nearly.
Biggles
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:05
Regular
Give the kids Perfect Dark lol.
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:01
"I love yo... lamp."
Definitely still got mine. I will never get rid of it. There are still some games coming out and there is a fantastic back catalogue that most people will never be able to afford to own all the games. I still play Goldeneye and 1080 Snowboarding etc. Well that is slightly wrong about 1080 because I lent it to a friend but instead I got F1 WGP2 and it is really good as well. Also if you ever have young children about the place like cousins, sisters etc then the N64 is a console you can leave them with as long as you have a Mario game or a Rare platformer. From experience I think that the best game for kids on the N64 is Mario Party it keeps them quiet for hours on end. Trust me. Also there are games that have just come out like Indiana Jones and Excitebike that I do not have yet but are games that I want. The N64 may be dead as far as new consoles and games in development but for actually playing games on it is still very much alive and kicking.
Biggles
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:58
Yes. I got a DC a few months back then it was forgotten.
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:56
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I hardly ever sell anything, especially consoles.
So it's no suprise that i've still got my N64.
I may have it, but it doesn't mean I play it.

I can't remember the last time I turned on my N64!

To me it's dead.
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:55
Regular
WEll?
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:23
Regular
It's meant to be dead, but i really like to have some of the games that have come out recently to add to my collection, and very soon the price will go down.
SO who's kept there's and who hasn't?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.