GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final fantasy timeline?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/08/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I was recently looking for an RPG for my PC and decided to buy the ancient but amazing FInal Fantasy 7 from ebay. I loved it and got incredibly hooked on the story line, however I have now reached the Chocobo race and my computer freezes and the screen goes black. There is no possible way to solve the problem as the final fantasy 7 helpline has now closed down. I therefore decided that the only way to complete the game is to buy a PS2 and do it that way. so i have now got myself a PS2 solely for playing final fantasy!

I would really like to know what order the games are supposed to be in as I have almost come to the end of FF7 and am looking to carry on untill i get to the most recent game. Would someone please tell me the order using both numbers and roman numerals to explain. I will appreciate any helpfull posts...
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:27
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I am not wakka! If you say that one more time I will report you.
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:25
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Witch-King a.k.a Wakka has only played x and x-2. Therefore shouldnt even be allowed to comment on the learning difficulties.
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:19
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I think not. Maybe the main game, but I'm talking all secrets.
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Bicycle"
X is much easier than VII mate...
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:05
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
The order of difficulty for the last 5 games:

Easiest to Hardest:

10-2
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Bicycle"
And level of difficulty, of course.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:59
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Pringle28 wrote:
>
> I think ill leave both 10 and 9 alone and go back to 7 when it
> arrives. After that ill work through all the games in the right
> order...

The order DOESN'T MATTER. The only order is the numbers.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Bicycle"
BLOODY HELL PLAY IX FIRST!
Thu 16/09/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
witch-king wrote:
> Pringle28 wrote:
> so will x12 be a follow on to any other FF game? I think some of the
> other games do have loose connections with one another. I am sure
> that alexandria in FF:CC is the same city from FF9....
>
> That's because CC is the worst, most sacriligous title in the series,
> and would do anything to even approach FF9.

FF:CC isnt that bad a game it just concentrates on fun and innovative gameplay other than large immersive storylines that the other games are based on.

Right ive ordered both FF7 and FF8 along with a ps memory card so hopefully that should solve my problems. Started FF10 today just out of curiosity and was totally confused by the opening 20 minutes. ANyone want to briefly outline the story for me?

I think ill leave both 10 and 9 alone and go back to 7 when it arrives. After that ill work through all the games in the right order...
Thu 16/09/04 at 16:52
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Pringle28 wrote:
> so will x12 be a follow on to any other FF game? I think some of the
> other games do have loose connections with one another. I am sure
> that alexandria in FF:CC is the same city from FF9....

That's because CC is the worst, most sacriligous title in the series, and would do anything to even approach FF9.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.