GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Body Harvest"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Body Harvest'.
Sun 29/08/04 at 22:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I just re-bought it for £7. You should all do the exact same, unless you were clever enough not to sell it in the first place:

"Some tasks are pure genius: a harvesting wave attacks an elementary school in America 1966. Your goal is to lead the children to the nearby church, but they're not getting on the school bus you hop into. Hop into an ice cream truck named Mr. Lolly, and watch the children follow. Mr. Lolly's "weapon" is a hilarious ice cream jingle. Imagine slowly driving an ice cream truck down the street, jingling a happy tune, aliens are beaming down and attacking all around you, and you have about 20 children following after you that you need to lead to the church. It's moments like this that make you realize the brilliance of Body Harvest's gameplay."
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:39
Regular
I'm the oldest in my year bar one girl, by two days.

But then she has the face of a horse so I'm not complaining.
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh she doesn't count then.

How long would it take you to get to Gamestars?
I am guessing 1½ hours. That is no problem.

APPARENTLY, Nintendo's offering for gamestars is beach-themed, with a 'mario area' where you can play 'all the mario classics'. How utterly utterly rubbish. Although I hear there's an Metroid Prime 2 tournament.
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:49
Regular
Alas, I will not be attending.

My weekend consists of:

Saturday:
Chemistry in t'morning.
Shopping
[Parents leave for the weekend]
Party with 20 close friends
[friends stay the night]

Sunday
Continue partying
Sleep

Shame really, I would obviously win the MP 2 tournament.

If you want, you can wear a big sign that says: 'If your name is Jack Costin speak to me', and then he can tell you how amazing I am in person.
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Chemistry i'the morning? Oh dear oh dear what a terrible way to start your birthday.

Shopping? Another trip to Ann Summers, to 'stock up' for the following night?
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
'close friends'
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:55
Regular
I know a lot of people, but most of them are total wankshafts.

I'm going to make my parents buy me shirts that cost £50-80, I always enjoy that.

I got the most amazing pirate shirt last time.
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The best thing to do would be to say you need some new school shirts and then go to Ted Baker or wherever, and get them all for a hundred squids.
Apparently this year, as I'm 18, my parents refuse to buy me any games, so I'm at a loss as for what to ask for. Any suggestions?
Mon 30/08/04 at 15:05
Regular
I do wear them at school...

Oh dear, I see your parents are forcing the fun out of present days already. I vowed that on the day I start receiving bits of everyday crap like shaving gel and ties, is the day I start spending birthdays/christmas etc in seclusion, far away from my family.

Just tell them to buy you some condoms, you'll need about 60 for the week as you're very 'busy'. Of course they could always give you a new game to keep you occupied instead..
Mon 30/08/04 at 15:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I might ask for a spirograph kit.
Mon 30/08/04 at 15:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
oh who am I kidding I won't have any time for birthdays or anything when Body Harvest arrives.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.