GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Body Harvest"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Body Harvest'.
Sun 29/08/04 at 22:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I just re-bought it for £7. You should all do the exact same, unless you were clever enough not to sell it in the first place:

"Some tasks are pure genius: a harvesting wave attacks an elementary school in America 1966. Your goal is to lead the children to the nearby church, but they're not getting on the school bus you hop into. Hop into an ice cream truck named Mr. Lolly, and watch the children follow. Mr. Lolly's "weapon" is a hilarious ice cream jingle. Imagine slowly driving an ice cream truck down the street, jingling a happy tune, aliens are beaming down and attacking all around you, and you have about 20 children following after you that you need to lead to the church. It's moments like this that make you realize the brilliance of Body Harvest's gameplay."
Mon 30/08/04 at 00:39
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ahahaha.
Mon 30/08/04 at 00:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'll complete it this time, I promise you.
Even if I have to sacrifice Second Sight, GameStarsLive and school. In that order. Not Madden though, I draw the line at Madden.
Mon 30/08/04 at 00:44
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Hardly. It was most of the way through the game. When looking around I found the usual way to get around it was restart the game, and I could not be asked with that method.

I even checked a couple of FAQs to make sure I hadn't missed something, but this bug was actually listed in some of them.
Mon 30/08/04 at 03:01
Regular
Is everyone going to Game Stars?

I was invited to go on Saturday but I can't be bothered.
Mon 30/08/04 at 11:02
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Good/Evil game! Was fun to play, but when you'd played a level for AGES, and eventually die and then find you have to do the whole of the HUUUGE level again... drives you to... stuff the game back in its box and not play again! lol

:)
Mon 30/08/04 at 13:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
WS if you go on Saturday I'll be there. Ahaha I would definitely recognise you if I saw you.
What a memorable moment it would be.
Mon 30/08/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Teal'c"
:' }
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's if I could find you among the 2500+ people that will be there.
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:22
Regular
Saturday is my birthday too.

I look even sexier now than those old pictures.
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you do! you'll be 18?

you beat me by 8 days, WS. 8 days. What a good birthday present I would make.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.