GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modern Warfare 2 - Freeola Official Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Tue 10/11/09 at 11:04
Regular
"THFC"
As the most anticipated game of the year is released today, we need a place to discuss the happenings and to arrange games!

A few people asked for this to be created and so here we go.

Trusting everyone has their copy now, so let the fun begin tonight.

I, along with several others will be on Xbox but i know some are Ps3, but its the same game so no point in two threads!

Gamertags

Xbox 360

Emmie08 - Emmie87
Black8704 - Black8704
JASON BRFC - Hippyman
Bullshrimp - pete_21
IX Chow Mein XI - sonic chris
SAS Duck - gr13ve
pb live - pb
JubbaMHC - Jubbachainsaw
sentox223 - Shepps 123
jonsmith90 - tnc

Ps3

sytim - Warhunt
jsf132 - McLong
motomotomd - motomoto
DrPheltRight - LukeM

PC

Alexccll200 - Alfonse
Page:
Mon 15/03/10 at 18:39
Regular
"eat toast!"
Its activisions stimulus package. In other words, their request for a cash injection.

They can go (fudge) themselves.

Oh well BFBC2 is finally here, might as well install that and see how its like.
Mon 15/03/10 at 17:42
Regular
"How Ironic"
Yes :P

I'm officially off MW2 now, haven't played it for weeks. Have to say I'm dissapointed. Lets see how Treyarch do with their attempt, hope it's in Vietnam like alot of people are saying.
Mon 15/03/10 at 16:53
Regular
Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack Also Features Ridiculous Price.

Is it wrong that I'll still probably buy it?
Tue 09/03/10 at 22:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
bob123 wrote:
> bad ass game

In what way? Recent upgrade has totally 'knackered' its credibility.
Tue 09/03/10 at 22:31
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Garin wrote:
> Is it really a mystery why a game that has controllable aircraft
> would have support for Joysticks?

That I had thought of earlier, but it should have been read in context......vast numbers of recent games have controllable aircraft...Crysis to name but one recent game, but no joystick support in sight...that arguement doesn't hold water Garin:-)
Mon 08/03/10 at 01:14
Regular
bad ass game
Sun 07/03/10 at 22:55
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Is it really a mystery why a game that has controllable aircraft would have support for Joysticks?
Sun 07/03/10 at 22:27
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
spoonbeast wrote:
> wing commander 4 was the flight sim we played. Did play doom 2
> with it as well and you needed to calibrate your joystick
> everytime you played the game.

This isn't really what I had in mind, but all PC games up to and including Quake II, no matter the genre, were capable of 'joystick' support..such as Turok2:Seeds of Evil, all of the Doom series and I mean ALL Doom, Quake + expansion packs, Devastation, Serious Sam, Deus Ex, Mortyr and Mortyr II, Gunman Chronicles, Area 51 etc etc ...but why have DICE included a 'joystick option' in BF:BC2....a game developed for 2010? An obvious answer would initiallly be...it's an old and ancient graphics engine...judging by the single player escapade:-)
Sun 07/03/10 at 18:16
Regular
"eat toast!"
wing commander 4 was the flight sim we played. Did play doom 2 with it as well and you needed to calibrate your joystick everytime you played the game.
Sun 07/03/10 at 11:06
Regular
"How Ironic"
Flying Corps is the oldest flying sim i've played. My dad thought he was proper technological when he got a flight stick for that :P
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.