GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a good game, preferably a driving one"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 23:04
"Was the man of marz"
After the death of my dreamcast, my driving craves can no longer be vented on F1 Championship, so I’ve turned to my Xbox and frankly its futile in its attempts to entertain me. Project gotham 2, a bit to short, Moto GP2, great but I prefer four wheels, Colin Mcrae 04, probably the best but I prefer tarmac. The best driving I get is from Driv3r, and that’s really sad. I’ve considered Toca 2 but all I hear is bad things. This is not a moan, just a cry out for help. I need a driving game or a cheap classic to keep my mind off going back to my PC version of Toca touring cars 2, which is really sad and poor!
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:08
Regular
"All about the Beats"
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
>If you like F1

Toca has F1 cars too.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:06
Regular
indy car series 2004???? If you like F1
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:05
Regular
I doubt you care but mahed is a superb game. Its great fun with a bunch of mates, its even fun against the computer. Or their is colin macrae rally 2005 which is out very soon. Or burnout 3, richard burns rally or errrr....meh
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:01
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> I don't like PGR2.
>
> There, I said it.

*cough*
*splutter*

Urg?
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Koeniggsegg. Sheesh. One of the world's greatest cars and you can't
> even remember its name.

Koenigsegg CC* :)
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:57
Regular
I don't like PGR2.

There, I said it.
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:40
Regular
"bb guns galore"
simple get either project gotham 2 or get ralisport challenge 2 both rule ralisport though is under reated because when you crash you do it spectaculary
Tue 31/08/04 at 23:40
"Was the man of marz"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Koeniggsegg. Sheesh. One of the world's greatest cars and you can't
> even remember its name.
Not the CC85, some other crappy ting. Did you know the koenissgddgsgswwdjdjd cc85 is in midtown madness 3
Tue 31/08/04 at 23:38
"Was the man of marz"
Notorious Biggles wrote: Try PGR2 on something other than steel then. It is far longer than MSR ever was, and better in every shape and form. It also has far far more cars, 117 or something like that

Treason. I clocked PGR2 on medium, all the way through. I could win on platinum but when a friend lends you a game for two weeks you can't waste time. MSR was soo long 250 levels through 25 different chapters. Sure PGR2was better than MSR but I liked the handling on msr, more playable and not so skittish. PGR2 did do it in the car department. Last car on msr, nissan skyline. Last car on Pgr2, If i remember a enzo!
Tue 31/08/04 at 23:36
"I love yo... lamp."
Koeniggsegg. Sheesh. One of the world's greatest cars and you can't even remember its name.

Forza Motorsport is a racing simulator, in the vein of Gran Turismo. But bigger and better. It has cars from over 60 different manufacturers, and masses of options. Looks amazing as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.