GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone getting Burnout 3..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:24
Regular
Up for LIVE play this weekend? Haven't been on LIVE in ages and this looks like the only Xbox game that is of any interest this year, for me anyway. Pre-ordered the US version last week and I am really looking forward to it. I thought the first two were average at best but judging from preview/reviews and video footage this looks to be in a compeltely different league.

Anyone up for Burnout 3 LIVE?
Sun 05/09/04 at 20:33
Regular
Yeah, I have my faults, arrogant b*stard and all that, all that has happened couldn't really give a monkeys, just up for some LIVE play with a different attitude.
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I didn't like the PS2 demo, the Xbox version wont be much different so i'm not getting it.

Roll on October 22nd!

(GTA SA and Pro Evo 4)
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:29
Regular
Hope to have it on Thursday.

Hey Bullett, Poison and I played road rage for hours :D

Such a great mode.
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Touched!"
Should rock online, I mean what's better than ramming someone off the road and then all having a good laugh at the poor guy who's the victim :D
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:52
Regular
I bet I'm the first one to get rammed into an oncoming lorry.
Sun 05/09/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Touched!"
What time are we playing, I'm at work til 10 on friday but I'll be on thurs night getting some practice in, I'll be on asap on friday though, I'm also off work all of sat as the g/f is off to uni (noooooo!) so I'll need something to take my mind of her leaving! Can't wait for uni, Games Design will rock muchly.
Sun 05/09/04 at 22:16
Regular
"ProGolfer"
What did it get in OXM, is it worth it with out live?
Sun 05/09/04 at 22:18
Regular
It got 9/10 in Edge - which is quite an achievement.

Spike, I'll most likely be on all Thurs night and all Saturday (well, until 17:30). I can also make Friday, from 14:30 till 17:30.
Sun 05/09/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Touched!"
I'd be surprised if it got any less than a 9.0, but this is OXM we are talking about, I think the US one gave it 9.1 (Check gamerankings.com). Bullet - see you then!
Sun 05/09/04 at 23:29
Regular
I'm getting it, I don't want to play with you lot on Live though as I'm afraid of catching gay.

Well that and I'm most likely gonna be away next weekend anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.