GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone getting Burnout 3..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:24
Regular
Up for LIVE play this weekend? Haven't been on LIVE in ages and this looks like the only Xbox game that is of any interest this year, for me anyway. Pre-ordered the US version last week and I am really looking forward to it. I thought the first two were average at best but judging from preview/reviews and video footage this looks to be in a compeltely different league.

Anyone up for Burnout 3 LIVE?
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:24
Regular
Up for LIVE play this weekend? Haven't been on LIVE in ages and this looks like the only Xbox game that is of any interest this year, for me anyway. Pre-ordered the US version last week and I am really looking forward to it. I thought the first two were average at best but judging from preview/reviews and video footage this looks to be in a compeltely different league.

Anyone up for Burnout 3 LIVE?
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Touched!"
Count me in! Just ordered my copy from gameplay so I should have it on thursday, can't wait...it's going to be chaos on Live!
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:34
Regular
Sweet. Mine will take longer to arrive, in stock Tuesday so should have it for Friday/Saturday, most likely Saturday. LIVE play should be excellent.

Getting Counter-Strike source as well if you are up for a game on that.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah mate, let me know when you've got source, mint game.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:51
Regular
Will do. Awaiting on the CPU and Motherboard to arrive, sson as I have them I will be grabbing the source, drop me an email if you want (don't have MSN or anything like that), I think you still have my address, I will reply to it when I have downloaded it and we can setup a game, looks decent from what I have seen.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Touched!"
It's a decent game, graphics are nothing special, but they are improving aspects of it all of the time, the hands now look realistic as well as the floor tiles which look lush, very very addictive too.
Sun 05/09/04 at 17:02
Regular
Yeah, the physics look extremely sweet. Will probably end up with it before Burnout 3 providing Overclocker get a move on. Drop me an email, pretty much free to play it at nights late on.
Sun 05/09/04 at 17:56
Regular
Yep, should hopefully come on Thursday.

Was playing the pretty much complete version at Gamestars yesterday, and the new modes rock. And I especially like the new crashbreaker option in crash mode, where you blow up your car to cause even more havoc.
Sun 05/09/04 at 18:49
Regular
This game is truly fast as fook - I'll definitely have it Thurs/Fri.

Played a couple of rounds at GSL today. Blisteringly insane sense of speed - and online too!

This. Will. Rock.
Sun 05/09/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Touched!"
I really want this game now, can't wait!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.