GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo vs XBOX vs Playstation"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 18:54
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
As most hardcore gamers know there are 3 main consoles that are owned throughout the world. These are Playstation, XBOX and the loveable Gamecube but which 1 do you personally think is the best 1 around?
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Dringo wrote:
> This year...
>
> That's 1 more than the X-box (Fable and Halo 2) and the PS2 (GT and
> GTA).

Actually no - Fable, Halo 2, Forza Motorsport and Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2 all spring to mind straight off. ;-)
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
chatterbox, are you sniffing glue again?
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Underbean"
x box are out of it, pile of poo, gamecube gos against gamecube im likin the games and dvd but im likeing the hair jamelia rules pretty
Thu 16/09/04 at 18:58
Regular
This has been Nintendo's quietest September-October... I mean there is only Wario Ware, Second Sight, Animal Crossing, WWE and Pikmin 2 to get...

Oh wait.
Thu 16/09/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Dringo wrote:
> Savatt78 wrote:
> Only 3 essential games ? ;-)
>
> This year...
>
> That's 1 more than the X-box (Fable and Halo 2) and the PS2 (GT and
> GTA).

Sudeki and Chronicles of Riddick are taking the charts by storm and having played them I have to say they are both seriously unmissable titles for the xbox. Those two should keep xbox owners happy till Halo 2 whilst nintendos gap filler is animal crossing which i personally dont think is half as exciting as these recent xbox titles. nintendo just dont come out with groundbreaking titles every month or two which is where i think they might be going wrong...
Thu 16/09/04 at 10:09
Regular
Isn't Pikmin 2 out in the UK next Month?

Don't know about Paper Mario 2 though - got it on order from Canada.
Thu 16/09/04 at 10:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Dringo wrote:
> Pringle28 wrote:
>
> I cant beleive the biggest hit of the year is going to be a game
> which was released in the US nearly three years ago. Proves how
> little nintendo think of the european market...
>
> Spot the 2 major errors there.
>
> A: Animal Crossing was released about 2 years ago in the US.
>
> B: Biggest release of the year for the Gamecube? Surly that's Metroid
> Prime 2, Pikmin 2 and Paper Mario 2????

hardly MAJOR errors but Animal crossing is deffinately going to be the biggest game on the GC for a while. Everything else is coming out at christmas and yes, will be without a doubt alot bigger and better than animal crossing.
Thu 16/09/04 at 09:54
Regular
Pikmin 2 is excellent. I have no doubt that Paper Mario 2 will be too.
Thu 16/09/04 at 09:42
Regular
Then sell your Gamecube, if you're not looking forward to Pikmin 2 and Paper Mario 2 I wonder why you own a Gamecube. Especially as Prime is the game you are looking forward too.
Thu 16/09/04 at 00:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bonus wrote:
> The lack of games which are actually worth owning being released on
> the Gamecube is depressing, isn't it?

I agree, i may get metroid prime 2, but i wont really cry if i dont.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.