GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo vs XBOX vs Playstation"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 18:54
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
As most hardcore gamers know there are 3 main consoles that are owned throughout the world. These are Playstation, XBOX and the loveable Gamecube but which 1 do you personally think is the best 1 around?
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Until late last year the only reason to get an Xbox over anything else
> was Halo, so all those games are entirely void, because the console
> offered sod all until that time, when it got good.

Got good? I must be missing something somewhere.
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Until late last year the only reason to get an Xbox over anything else was Halo, so all those games are entirely void, because the console offered sod all until that time, when it got good.
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:35
Regular
Double post dang nabbit.
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:34
Regular
The games helped shift a few consoles but not enough. Halo did that.

And none of them were released in the first year before LIVE gave people another reason to own the console. Those that were released, JSRF and DOA... didn't sell at all let alone a console.
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:30
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Dringo wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
> That is wrong on so many levels
>
> Oh come on, the only thing that sells the X-box is Halo... it rescued
> it in its first year before LIVE was launched.
>
> The X-box would have died a death if it wasn't for the great game.

lol yes lets forget, SW:KOTOR, Ninja gaiden,Fable,PES 4 which is only online on xbox,Dead or alive,JSRF,Pnazer dragoon orta,PGR2 and Riddick to name a few. Those games have or will sell lots of xboxs..and a console war is soooo 1996
Fri 17/09/04 at 12:02
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> That is wrong on so many levels

Oh come on, the only thing that sells the X-box is Halo... it rescued it in its first year before LIVE was launched.

The X-box would have died a death if it wasn't for the great game.
Fri 17/09/04 at 09:35
Regular
That is wrong on so many levels
Fri 17/09/04 at 09:27
"The Will of D."
The only reason the Xbox hasn't died a horrible death of being ignored is because of Halo, it's only original and very well made out FPS, without it the Xbox would have being off the shelves and into the bargin bin in the first year or so.
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well you've only owned an Xbox for a few days haven't you ? It was announced at E3 in the Microsoft press conference. Theres also a site for it that shows a lot about it.
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:08
Regular
Indeed they sell... just not in the same range as adventure titles and First Person shooters.

I've never heard of the game and I own an X-box and I'm a big gaming fan... I can't see it challenging existing series' such as GT.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.