GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo vs XBOX vs Playstation"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 18:54
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
As most hardcore gamers know there are 3 main consoles that are owned throughout the world. These are Playstation, XBOX and the loveable Gamecube but which 1 do you personally think is the best 1 around?
Sat 18/09/04 at 16:41
Regular
They're all equally dull.

Retro is the safest bet these days.
Sat 18/09/04 at 14:20
"The Will of D."
With tales of symphonia and with most RPG's you can't expct a decent multiplayer because all you can do in RPG's with your friends is either battle them using your own characters or play co-operation, but with tales of symphonia the co-op is pretty good, but not the best. But as they said it's an add-on.
Sat 18/09/04 at 14:07
Regular
I may get Prime 2 when/if it eventually goes Players Choice (like I'll be doing with F-Zero GC) but it certainly doesn't make me feel all excited at the prospect of playing it...Best Metroid I've had the chance to play so far is Metroid: Zero Mission
Sat 18/09/04 at 12:48
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> P.S. I know Pikmin 2 has multiplayer. Just not my kind of thing.

There's a lot of collecting in the new one.

I was impressed with the first prime but other than the main game I didn't feel the desire to return to it.

Especially after the game deleated itself (or my brother did it, either way).

I hear the multiplayer is good, some of the new "special moves" like the cannon ball was built specifically for multiplayer. They enjoyed it so much the incorperated it into the main game.

It's the part of Prime 2 I am most looking forward too.
Sat 18/09/04 at 12:09
Regular
P.S. I know Pikmin 2 has multiplayer. Just not my kind of thing.
Sat 18/09/04 at 12:08
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> And I thought we were all looking forward to Pikmin and 90% of us
> can't wait for Prime.

Wasn't too keen on first release for each, although I'd deffinately be willing to play both if I have the oppertunity.

> What about tales of Symphonia???

That's another title I'm slightly interested in.

To be honest I'm more of a coop/multiplayer guy myself so if Primes multiplayer is anything more than a crappy add in I'll probably get it.

Speaking of coop, isn't it about time they released a Mario & Luigi coop game.
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:54
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> The only one that slightly interests me there is Paper Mario 2.
>
> However theres at least 5 good games I want next year.

Well I'm glad to see you interested in Paper Mario 2...

But Donkey Konga's going to be really good fun...

And I thought we were all looking forward to Pikmin and 90% of us can't wait for Prime.

What about tales of Symphonia???
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Edgy wrote:
>> If it weren't for Live...I probably wouldn't have the Xbox now. There
> are a few games I love playing offline, but the thought of just
> having them and the other games offline makes me go "meh"
> at Xbox.
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:36
Regular
The only one that slightly interests me there is Paper Mario 2.

However theres at least 5 good games I want next year.
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:32
Regular
There is always this talk around the summer/end of summer...

We had a great start, a crap middle... but PAper Mario 2, Pikmin 2, Metroid Prime 2 and Donkey Konga should liven up the next 3 months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.