GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is worrying on so many different levels."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/06/01 at 11:24
Regular
http://iafrica.com/news/worldnews/385093.htm
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:11
Regular
slaveunit wrote:
> Bonus wrote:
> Me thinks slave is trying to climb out of his own
> hole, but it got
> too deep too quickly, and Bonus wont help him
> up!!

Id rather stay in, this is funny as! if people are open
> minded enough to take it as it is, and not take it to their hearts
> and start getting scratchy about it then im in! I'm having far too
> much fun!#

But what if I put in a hose and turn it on??? It would fill your hole, and then you'd be out of your depth also, get the hint??
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:10
Regular
Goaty, is that you sticking up for the Freedom of Speech and Freewill??? (The responsibilities which come along with them anyway??)
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:09
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Bonus wrote:
> Me thinks slave is trying to climb out of his own hole, but it got
> too deep too quickly, and Bonus wont help him up!!

Id rather stay in, this is funny as! if people are open minded enough to take it as it is, and not take it to their hearts and start getting scratchy about it then im in! I'm having far too much fun!
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
slaveunit wrote:

leave it alone now, though, calling eachother fascists
> isnt really discussing computer games anymore, is it?

No it's not, but I will not tolerate that sort of behaviour in a civilised world, and certainly not in a forum that children read.

I do not want anyone thinking it's ok to burn books.
Wars were fought and people rage against the ideals of groups of people that think it ok to burn books and restrict people's options to do what they want, how they want.

(This is NOT labelling The Game a Nazi, they are not the only group of people to burn books and act in such a Luddite manner).

The reason I say Fascist is because that is the behavioural mind of people that advocate burning of books.

It wasn't an attack on The Game for believing in Christ, it was an attack on The Game for fascist leanings in book burnings.

I do not apologise for that, and I will do it again in a second.

I don't bear him and ill-will, but I do not wish to be on a forum that allows fascist rhetoric.

Thank you for reading this.

I am outta here.
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:05
Regular
Me thinks slave is trying to climb out of his own hole, but it got too deep too quickly, and Bonus wont help him up!!

LOL :P
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It would appear that we are now trying to poke holes in Christianity and decry it as false.

I'll stay out of this one, not because I'm a Christian, but because I don't see any difference in saying "Harry Potter is Evil" and "You're dumb to believe in the Bible".

But hey, that's just me.
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:04
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
We better stop this before someone gets hurt.

People have the right to believe whatever they like. People have the right to oppose other peoples views.

People do not have the right to force their views on other people.

In an infinate universe god does exist, but in an infinate universe other things exist parallel to god, and people can listen to whoever they like.

(don't say god is infinate though, its impossible. its a contradiction of the word infinate.)

leave it alone now, though, calling eachother fascists isnt really discussing computer games anymore, is it?
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:02
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Bonus wrote:
"everyone lived until they were roughly 800, in
> those days!!"

Naturally. It had nothing at all to do with
> the rather large "hole" in Noah's Ark, pardon the pun.

Why pardon it when it was the "sole" reason for posting it. I think it "shoed" be "booted" from our forum!!
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:00
Regular
Bonus wrote:
"everyone lived until they were roughly 800, in those days!!"

Naturally. It had nothing at all to do with the rather large "hole" in Noah's Ark, pardon the pun.
Thu 14/06/01 at 15:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
slaveunit wrote:
> It has to be a hoax.

Akhams Razor - the simplest solution is
> usually the right one.

Evolution - as proved by scientists,
> archaeologists, etc
god - a book about a miracle man and the entire
> earth population generated from initial incest.

have you seen
> those americans that get teenage girls to believe in the
> "worship me cos i am great" religion? thats almost as
> funny.

Hmmmmm....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.