GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Madden NFL 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Madden NFL 2005'.
Sun 19/09/04 at 12:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you don't buy this game then you are stupid/poor. It is clearly the best game on the Gamecube. That is all.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:16
Regular
How long to Play usually take to deliver after dispatch? Because I jsut ordered this anhour ago.

When should I expect it?
Thursday?
Friday?
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hahaha. 229-0. I have to do that sometime.

Also, most of those Raiders players probably won't retire at the end of this season. Jerry Rice will play until he's 50. Probably. Madden just makes them all retire at 32 and stuff.
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh dear I worry for the Raiders actual team next season with all those players retiring. I bet they play really badly this season just so that they get the no.1 draft pick next year and can replace all their guys.

So I just started my second season, and not much has changed in Philadelphia, I haven't signed any free agents and my only rookies are backups, except one OLB who's quite good. Since I had nothing to do this afternoon I decided to play 10 minute quaters on rookie (aha I wanted to break some records), and I beat the Seahawks 229-0. Yes 229. Thats around 28 touchdowns with mostly 2 point conversions. McNabb got 1024 passing yards and T.O got 456 yards recieving, including a 92-yard long pass. Westbrook got 452 yards including 3 5 50+ yard carries, and he got 10 touchdowns, with an average of 20.4 yards per carry. I also got over 100yds for 2 other guys. So I broke my records, including most sacks (9) and most interceptions (9). The other team got almost 400yds in kick returns as they had so many to return. It was a lot of fun although it took AGES, and something that I reccommend everyon tries at least once.
Sun 26/09/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I have it for the PC now, AJ, and it's fantastic. And why aren't you in London, you ho?
Sun 26/09/04 at 14:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Just completed my season with the Raiders. I finished the regular season 12-4-0, and then got beaten by the Colts 38-28 despite having homefield advantage. Bah.

Then at the start of the new season I found out that Rich Gannon, Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, Rod Woodson, Tyrone Wheatley, Ted Washington and John Parrella had retired. I hadn't done a Fantasy draft at the beginning for some reason, but decided that I might as well just start a new one now because my team had been left all rubbished by the retirements.

So I've done a fantasy draft with the Falcons now, and I've got Mike Vick, Clinton Portis, Laveranues Coles (amazing) and Jerry Porter on offense. So all shall be well for the future.
Sun 26/09/04 at 13:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you filthy gyppo
Sat 25/09/04 at 11:52
Regular
270, actually, 20 quid jeans, and a a pair of trainers + a t-shirt on sale for a tenner. That's right, no underwear or socks, and my beret was in the wash.
Fri 24/09/04 at 23:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
munn wrote:
> I was wearing over 300 quids worth of
> clothes

I'm betting £280 of that was your waistcoat alone.
Fri 24/09/04 at 23:46
Regular
I was going to go to the bank to withdraw 50p to buy it (I don't have a card see, soI have to withdrawinside), but it was shut.
So i saved myself the embarrassment. Then I thought about begging in the street, butthen I realised I was wearing over 300 quids worth of clothes, who would believe I was a begger. Then I thought of busking, but I had nothing to busk about, so I gave up, and bought sweets.
Fri 24/09/04 at 23:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
munn that is the most upsetting story that i've ever heard. My heart weeps for you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.