GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muse sound like Jeff Buckley?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/06/01 at 21:20
Regular
I was listening to Radio 1 last night, and i heard Muse's Bliss and when the leader singer is singing it sounds a bit like the lyrics of Jeff Buckley's Grace!

Anybody Agree?
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Monkeys on bins
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Drummers are monkeys that cant play guitars.

Hang on....
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:14
Regular
If there was one thing I would complain about in new born, is the drumming... it seems... well, a bit too simple. There are some nice little bits in it, but it could have been used better, me thinks.
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The voice, the structure of the songs.

Muscle Museum and Falling Down had more than a tad Radiohead about them.

But they've discovered overdrive pedals and fuzz bass and it would appear they they now rock.
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:09
Regular
Yeah, new born is great... probably the best song I've heard from them.

I got Amnesiac this morning. It's been playing all day, and I love it.
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In what way did Showbiz sound like any of the Radiohead albums, besides their voices?
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I still need time to listen to the new Radiohead album, but Muse definitely rock my world. New Born is cool, Plug in Baby has got to be one of the best songs ever and calling them simple is a 'travis'ty (see what I did there - I hate Travis).
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It changes each day.

It's like "Trout Mask Replica" by Captain Beefheart.

Some days it's good, some days it's complete rubbish.

I've heard Newborn and Plug-In Baby, sounds a lot better than the Showbiz album, that stank of Radiohead but they've found their own voice now I think.
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
New Born absolutely rocks. I bought it the other day and I'm still playing it to death - I haven't heard a distorted riff like that in years.

Oh, and I like the new Radiohead album now, that's how fickle I am.
Tue 12/06/01 at 15:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, but the Beatles weren't exactly on the same level as Benjamin Britten and look at them now (except the dead one - that's a bad example)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.