GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muse sound like Jeff Buckley?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/06/01 at 21:20
Regular
I was listening to Radio 1 last night, and i heard Muse's Bliss and when the leader singer is singing it sounds a bit like the lyrics of Jeff Buckley's Grace!

Anybody Agree?
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:39
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
1 word is correct. Guess which one.
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:38
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Carey is my main influence, if you listen to our demo, you'll hear the Carey inspired tom run-downs, the ghost notes, the quirky cymbal fills heh.:)

I'll drop you a line about your website :)

../..Steve
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:38
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Carey is my main influence, if you listen to our demo, you'll hear the Carey inspired tom run-downs, the ghost notes, the quirky cymbal fills heh.:)

I'll drop you a line about your website :)

../..Steve
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Monkey Snuggly
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I play guitar. With monkey man. Sometimes. We have a band. Guess what it i called.
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Carey is beyond anything I have ever heard.

Ghost notes, dropped beats....incredible stuff.

Yeah, Evans is my head of choice.

We have a website but I dont want to advertise it on here, email me and I'll give you the addy.

We've been on Radio 1 a couple of times and Xfm quite a few.

It's just sorting out stuff with labels and management companies now...goddamn suits that only look at you and see units, market demographics and potential styling.

Horrible attitude, but you have to play the game
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Useless piece of Tool-related info for you Goatboy;

You may already know, but Danny Carey actually tunes his drums to the Guitar tuning, which is Drop D I believe.

../..Steve, purveyor of useless info :)
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Good Luck with it buddy :) Double-bass drumming is freakin' difficult, I still haven't got it down to a tee and probably never will heh.:) But I've been playing seriously since I was 16 and I'm 21 now.

../..Steve
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:19
I play guitar and have just ventured into the world of drums. I bought a beginner kit by Peavey, because i don't have the kind of money to get good gear yet. But i'm constantly borrowing sabian gear off a drummer friend, so i'm happy. Now i gotta get me a double bass pedal so i can get some death metal drumming going... :o)
Tue 12/06/01 at 16:17
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Wow! I hope it goes well for you buddy :) What's your band called? Do you have a website?

Someone bust the top-head on your snare? Bloomin' heck, the top-head on the snare is usually the toughest, since it's played the most.

Quick recommendation - if your looking to reskin your snare, try the Evans Snare Head. Absolutely fantastic! It has an 'O' ring built in to kill the annoying over-tones that can come off the drum in the studio. I used it for ours and I was well-impressed with my snare sound.

../..Steve

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.