GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England Squad Named for Argentina"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/11/05 at 21:59
Regular
Robinson (Tottenham)
Green (Norwich)
James (Man City)

Neville (Everton)
Young (Charlton)
Bridge (Chelsea)
Konchesky (West Ham)
Ferdinand (Man Utd)
Terry (Chelsea)
Campbell (Arsenal)
King (Tottenham)

Beckham (Real Madrid)
Gerrard (Liverpool)
Lampard (Chelsea)
J Cole (Chelsea)
Wright-Phillips (Chelsea)
Jenas (Tottenham)
Smith (Man Utd)
Carrick (Tottenham)

Owen (Newcastle)
Rooney (Man Utd)
Defoe (Tottenham)
Crouch (Liverpool)

Bloody hell Sven, why do we have makeshift defensive midfielder Alan Smith in there instead of Scott Parker? Christ, that really, really irritates me. Seriously, what more can he do? He is vastly more talented in that position that Smith could ever hope to be.
Wed 09/11/05 at 20:07
Regular
Yeah, having someone in your pocket all game usually means they don't get the assist for the winning goal. But if we're judging someone on one game, let's play Nicky Butt. He had an awesome game against Argentina in the 2002 World Cup. AWESOME! YES!

So, to conclude, shut up about King.
Wed 09/11/05 at 19:46
Regular
"0228"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember Steven Gerrard being slightly responsible for that.
Wed 09/11/05 at 19:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeah, I don't remember seeing Henry do anything either - oh no...wait just a shining second - wasn't it him that was brought down for the penalty that pretty much converted the game from a win for us to a win for them? Oh yeahhhhh! It was. Nice all-game pocketing there, Led.
Wed 09/11/05 at 18:22
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Stryke wrote:
And his little run in defensive midfield won't last long either. No way he's playing Ledley King in midfield for the World Cup. So it worked against an awful awful team once. Big cheers all round. Parker/Hargreaves all the way. If that's even how the formation goes.

I seem to remember England vs. France at the Euros? King had Thierry 'Best Striker in the World' Henry in his pocket allllll game, didn't see him do anything at all. Yeh....a minor team.
Wed 09/11/05 at 17:28
Regular
"es argh"
You larf.

He scores.
Wed 09/11/05 at 11:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Badgerman wrote:
> Crouch will score.

And for your next joke........
Tue 08/11/05 at 22:55
Regular
"the signs are there"
Speaking as a scouser, I reckon Crouch has done alright this season, but I wouldn't have him playing for England while his confidence is so low. I mean, he's only gonna get booed again, no matter what Sven says, and that isn't going to help anyone.

\ whispers Neil Mellor for England
Tue 08/11/05 at 22:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
In the right net?
Tue 08/11/05 at 22:52
Regular
"0228"
Badgerman wrote:
> Crouch will score.

Ahaha, good one.
Tue 08/11/05 at 22:51
Regular
"es argh"
Crouch will score.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.