GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fire Red/Leaf Green"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Leaf Green/ Fire Red'.
Sat 02/10/04 at 12:22
Regular
I'm in two minds to get this.

Having collected all 150 Pokemon (I never did get Mew *sobs*) I feel little point in spending about 30 quid just to play it again in colour.

But, the new features, like the mystery islands could be quite fun.

What should I do?

Maybe if a win GAD (fat chance) I'll claim it as my prize. After Burnout 3, which I still haven't bought (I am quite stupid).

Anyone got it? Is there any point in getting it if you had the original games?

Cheers.
Mon 04/10/04 at 20:31
"The Will of D."
I just caught snorlax after a very legendary like pokemon battle, but ended with me beating it within it's red bar and making it fall asleep after making it use up all it's Rest PPs. Very nostalgic as usual even if it has some of the newer poke game functions.
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:14
Regular
Been playing Green most the day - It's brilliant so far! They've ported the originals but put some effort into doing so! I'm very happy :D
Sun 03/10/04 at 12:44
Regular
Can't wait to pick up a copy of this.

Just need some money.
Sun 03/10/04 at 12:40
Regular
"thursdayton!"
JFH wrote:
> To be honest neither, but I was talking about the Pokemon world.

You never set fire to things when you're bored?
Sun 03/10/04 at 12:16
"The Will of D."
Lol you actually got a week long trip from a science lesson? Our school sixth form doesn't have any science trips as far as i know.
Sat 02/10/04 at 23:46
Regular
I'm getting Red at the same time as one of my mates (yes, someone else in Sixth Form as sad as me) gets green so we start playing at the same time. Then we can have regular battles to mark our progress. Should keep us going when we're not busy with coursework on our week long biology trip.
Sat 02/10/04 at 23:36
Regular
"0228"
To be honest neither, but I was talking about the Pokemon world.
Sat 02/10/04 at 23:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
JFH wrote:
> tphi wrote:
>
> Fire Red/Leaf Green you have a choice of one of Charmander (the
> best), Bulbasaur or Squirtle.
>
> Squirtle is the best. Water is much more useful than fire.

You're bored. Do you a) set fire to something with your lighter or b) get your garden hose out
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Balls"
pah you fools, i picked up both versions and mario advance 4 for a mere 30 quid. beat that. spain does do good deals.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:08
Regular
"0228"
tphi wrote:

> Fire Red/Leaf Green you have a choice of one of Charmander (the
> best), Bulbasaur or Squirtle.

Squirtle is the best. Water is much more useful than fire.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.