GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX GAME CRASHED DURING E3 PRESENTATION!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 22:08
Regular
After the crash, the screen showed a familiar PC boot screen and a Microsoft representative explained that the memory configuration on the floor models was different than that of the final version. This shows XBox is just a disguised PC! Typical eh!
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:40
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
This is the most pathetic post I've seen here for ages... if you'd
> bothered to read through the posts, u'll find a huge on (by me) that details the
> DISASTER that the PS2 had in almost all of it's gameshows...

Just one
> example: EVERY SINGLE PS2 demo crashed at a show held a month before the
> Japanese release.

I suggest you check the other post now bfore you come up
> with a stupidly biased post which is based on one side of the
> argument.

Sonic

PS NO DON'T REPLY until you've read the posts!

my post was not biased and if you read my post properly i have not said that the ps2 has never crashed but just i said i like the xbox as long as it does'nt crash like the PC(with the blue screen of death) and besides my ps2 has never crashed.
Sat 29/12/01 at 19:19
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Sorry Magma... having read the post I sound like a complete idiot... I am indeed a chimp...

However, I still suggest you read my huge post (which is under the name of NiGHTS!), because the Xbox is not more a PC than the PSX or DC where!

Sonic
Sun 30/12/01 at 15:17
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> Sorry Magma... having read the post I sound like a complete idiot... I am indeed
> a chimp...

However, I still suggest you read my huge post (which is under the
> name of NiGHTS!), because the Xbox is not more a PC than the PSX or DC
> where!

not to worry it happens to every one especailly me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.