GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX GAME CRASHED DURING E3 PRESENTATION!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 22:08
Regular
After the crash, the screen showed a familiar PC boot screen and a Microsoft representative explained that the memory configuration on the floor models was different than that of the final version. This shows XBox is just a disguised PC! Typical eh!
Sun 30/12/01 at 15:17
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> Sorry Magma... having read the post I sound like a complete idiot... I am indeed
> a chimp...

However, I still suggest you read my huge post (which is under the
> name of NiGHTS!), because the Xbox is not more a PC than the PSX or DC
> where!

not to worry it happens to every one especailly me.
Sat 29/12/01 at 19:19
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Sorry Magma... having read the post I sound like a complete idiot... I am indeed a chimp...

However, I still suggest you read my huge post (which is under the name of NiGHTS!), because the Xbox is not more a PC than the PSX or DC where!

Sonic
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:40
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
This is the most pathetic post I've seen here for ages... if you'd
> bothered to read through the posts, u'll find a huge on (by me) that details the
> DISASTER that the PS2 had in almost all of it's gameshows...

Just one
> example: EVERY SINGLE PS2 demo crashed at a show held a month before the
> Japanese release.

I suggest you check the other post now bfore you come up
> with a stupidly biased post which is based on one side of the
> argument.

Sonic

PS NO DON'T REPLY until you've read the posts!

my post was not biased and if you read my post properly i have not said that the ps2 has never crashed but just i said i like the xbox as long as it does'nt crash like the PC(with the blue screen of death) and besides my ps2 has never crashed.
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:32
so what if the xbox crashed, windows 98 , me and windows xp crashed so many times during their presentation, but it doesn't mean that it isn't good, its just a bug that will be sorted out by next year, or in the newer versions of the xbox
Fri 28/12/01 at 20:51
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Magma Dragoon wrote:
> very embarrassing, the xbox is typically made of pc components so basically it
> is a pc, but it is still a powerfull machine. i don't mind the fact it is a PC
> (no matter how much MS try to hide this) as long as it has good games and does
> not crash or show the blue screen of death or have a hidden ctrl, alt , delete
> button hidden under the joypad.

This is the most pathetic post I've seen here for ages... if you'd bothered to read through the posts, u'll find a huge on (by me) that details the DISASTER that the PS2 had in almost all of it's gameshows...

Just one example: EVERY SINGLE PS2 demo crashed at a show held a month before the Japanese release.

I suggest you check the other post now bfore you come up with a stupidly biased post which is based on one side of the argument.

Sonic

PS NO DON'T REPLY until you've read the posts!
Fri 28/12/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
LOL!! - at the title of course. So maybe it is like a compressed PC, shaped into a black box??
Fri 28/12/01 at 00:37
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
very embarrassing, the xbox is typically made of pc components so basically it is a pc, but it is still a powerfull machine. i don't mind the fact it is a PC (no matter how much MS try to hide this) as long as it has good games and does not crash or show the blue screen of death or have a hidden ctrl, alt , delete button hidden under the joypad.
Tue 11/12/01 at 22:26
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, I can assure you that MS's PC games will not see light of day on the xbox (thanks be to God!)... instead it will be a console :)

Sonic
Mon 10/12/01 at 01:28
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
would the game cube still be good with it's high spec if it had no games would any games console be good without any games, thats right no.

I bought a DC cause of the outstanding game shenmue, i bought a PSX a few years back cause i knew MGS was coming and resident evil 2 ect and now i'm buying a PS2 just cause it's got GTA3 now if Ninetendo bring a game out which is game cube only maybe i'll get that or maybe x-box will bring a good game out i mean jet set radio future looks so cool.

it's not about the consoles fools it's the games and as i'm a hard core gamer (well i like to think that) and i admit i have been DC biased in the past i finaly relaised it was the games not the console i loved most.

they call people who post here gamers not consolers or whatever. Also no one slated sony when they went into the console market but everyone is having digs at microsoft i mean microsofts OS suck but they have made great games like age of empires and good hardware to like that funky optical mouse.

now stop whinging and start playing fools

"just my 99 pence worth"
Sun 09/12/01 at 20:43
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
MrMatrix wrote:
> LOL what can you expect from Bill Gates?You expect to get a good games
> machine?
Every time it has a probelm the blue boot screen comes up and also
> hard ware error - pathetic!!
MM

errrr.... what the f***

Blue screens don't come up
The launch games are better than the PS2's launch games
It doesn't use windows

Go and become less anti-microsoft... to begin, pull your head out of your [insert word here]

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.