GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Taboo Tuesday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/10/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Who will you vote for for the title shot, if you vote at all?

Big Show? Kane? HBK?
Sat 22/10/05 at 12:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:

> Kane is one of my favourite wrestlers and its a shame he gets stuck
> in pretty rubbish storylines and he "got arrested" and was
> out for ages. Would like to see him as champ one day but i cant
> really see him taking it from Cena.

Kane is one of the most under used wrestlers ever. He only became champion by accident in a "first blood" match where Stone Cold was accidentally busted open and he won it back the next night anyway.

Although he conforms to Vince's idea of the perfect wrestler he doesn't get the push he deserves.
Fri 21/10/05 at 22:18
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Its weird because last year i voted for HBK and afterwards i wished i had voted for Benoit (mainly due to HBK's problems - which as far as i am aware was legit), even though Michaels put on a good match it was a rubbish ending because of that a-hole Edge.
This year i may end up voting for any of them i am still undecided. As i said in the wrestler comments thread i am annoyed at how Big Show always gets screwed out of the title, and especially in Triple Threat or more-than-one-man-matches.
Kane is one of my favourite wrestlers and its a shame he gets stuck in pretty rubbish storylines and he "got arrested" and was out for ages. Would like to see him as champ one day but i cant really see him taking it from Cena.
HBK is also a good choice although i cant see them giving him the strap either.

I think whoever the 3rd person is is irrelevant because the winner is already decided to be between Angle or Cena. They can well plan the fighting between Angle and Cena and have the buildup, whereas the other person is in the match but i dont think ever really has much of a chance of winning.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'd go for Michaels just to try and give the PPV something to look forward to although HHH vs Flair should be ok I suppose.
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
gets it out the way so HHH can go get his belt back
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:02
Regular
It also doesn't seem right that the match between HHH and Flair is taking place at such a... well... worthless PPV.
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Plus the fact if it was totally interactive we should be able to vote for anyone to face the champ instead of 3 choices
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:58
Regular
Besides, I hate Taboo Tuesday due to the fact that it restricts any sort of real build and up and meaning to the matches.

Although they have a very good idea of who will win the votes, they can't be certain, thus meaning matches aren't really built up and are inevitably crap.
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:56
Regular
The concept for Taboo Tuesday is a load of balls for two reasons: -

1. If theres a vote between Heel(s) and Face(s), then the Face will always win the public vote for obvious reasons.

2. If its an all face vote, then it comes down to who's most over, which in this case is Michaels.

Viewer controlled my ar$e (Why the hell is that filtered?)...
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:01
Regular
"..."
Has to be Michaels. He's the only one of the three who can save the main event from being abysmal....
Thu 20/10/05 at 21:06
Regular
KAAAAAAANNNNNEEEE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.