GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Taboo Tuesday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/10/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Who will you vote for for the title shot, if you vote at all?

Big Show? Kane? HBK?
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Grandprix wrote:
> Did I read somewhere that Kane and Edge are injured? Something to do
> with Kane's back and Edge's pec?

Credit: rajah.com

Two WWE superstars that have prominent matches in the upcoming Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view have suffered serious injuries in the past week.

Edge had suffered a torn a pectorial muscle in his chest that many believe will require surgery. It is believed that he will work his tag team match at Taboo Tuesday, in a very limited capacity with Chris Masters seeing most of the action in the ring. It is unknown how much time he will miss following the pay-per-view, but if surgery is indeed required, he could miss over a month.

Kane suffered an even more serious injury this past Monday on Raw following a superplex at the hands of The Big Show. Kane was said to be in a great deal of pain for the rest of the match. Many in the WWE believe that Kane had broken his back, but the severity of the injury is unconfirmed at this time. It is unknown if he will be available for Taboo Tuesday.
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Did I read somewhere that Kane and Edge are injured? Something to do with Kane's back and Edge's pec?
Sun 30/10/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Taboo Tuesday is this tuesday

I just voted...HBK for main event purely because him and Angle usually have good matches and also i like Kane and Big Show as a tag team.

Some of the voting ideas are rubbish though...who in the world will vote for a verbal debate or an arm wrestling contest between coach and stone cold. Obviously we want a street fight because Coach will get his ass kicked but then it allows for interference from all the heels to help out Coach, so that might be a bit disappointing.
Fri 28/10/05 at 18:03
Regular
"Better Than You"
Very_Metal wrote:
> ©H®I§ wrote:
> You going for the UK Tough Enough VM?! :P
>
> nah, i don't have the time, the skill (yet) or the steroid abuse to
> make it.
>
> Anyway, when actually is Taboo Tuesday?
>
> tuesday. duh ;P

date? duh
Fri 28/10/05 at 11:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
If Big Show gets a shot he'll lose for sure. I can't understand why the WWE build him up to be a monster and then make him get slaughtered in title matches!?
Wed 26/10/05 at 15:55
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I want to see Big Show. See how WWE would react beacuse they know full well that HBK will win.
Wed 26/10/05 at 12:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
©H®I§ wrote:
> You going for the UK Tough Enough VM?! :P

nah, i don't have the time, the skill (yet) or the steroid abuse to make it.
>
> Anyway, when actually is Taboo Tuesday?

tuesday. duh ;P
Wed 26/10/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Better Than You"
Very_Metal wrote:
> some of us from the academy are having an ECW night instead, ladies
> and gentlemen, i give you "Sabu Tuesday".
> our night taboo tuesday.

You going for the UK Tough Enough VM?! :P

Anyway, when actually is Taboo Tuesday?
Mon 24/10/05 at 01:19
Regular
"you've got a beard"
double post
Mon 24/10/05 at 01:19
Regular
"you've got a beard"
some of us from the academy are having an ECW night instead, ladies and gentlemen, i give you "Sabu Tuesday".
our night > taboo tuesday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.