GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Taboo Tuesday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/10/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Who will you vote for for the title shot, if you vote at all?

Big Show? Kane? HBK?
Tue 01/11/05 at 09:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Austin's thrown a hissy fit as he was due to lose to Coachman after inteference from Mark Henry so has walked out again.

Final Card:

WWE Champion John Cena vs Kurt Angle vs either Shawn Michaels, Big Show or Kane in a Triple Threat Match

World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs the two losers in the main event polling

Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair vs Triple H in either a one fall match, a submission match, or a steel cage match

Mick Foley vs Carlito with Foley being Dude Love, Mankind, or Cactus Jack

Jonathan Coachman, with Goldust & Vader in his corner, vs Batista in either a verbal debate, arm wrestling or a streetfight

Edge & Chris Masters vs two of the following: Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, JBL, Christian or Hardcore Holly

Rob Conway & Tyson Tomko vs Eugene and either Hacksaw Duggan, Jimmy Snuka or Kamala

Diva Battle Royal with Women’s Champion Trish Stratus, Ashley Massaro, Maria, Mickie James, Candice Michelle, and Victoria in either Lingerie, Leather & Lace or Cheerleader outfits
Tue 01/11/05 at 04:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Edge = Wrestling's Darren Anderton
Mon 31/10/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Not official but it's the likely scenario apparently. He was supposed to be up against some guy called Jack Bull in the next few weeks but that has been apparently cancelled, which suggest something fairly major.
Mon 31/10/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Grandprix wrote:
> A broken vertabrae for Kane, which will be enough to take Kane back
> off TV for a while.

Is that official?

I watched it again and he seemed to be in pain, but then he went up to the top rope and jumped off, so i thought it might not have been as serious. Although is it likely that made it worse?
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Grandprix wrote:
> A broken vertabrae for Kane, which will be enough to take Kane back
> off TV for a while.

Nasty that could have been really serious seeing as it was a move by Big Show that caused it. Shame really as I was looking forward to having him back after his recent lay off bt now it looks like he'll be out for quite some more time.
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A broken vertabrae for Kane, which will be enough to take Kane back off TV for a while.
Mon 31/10/05 at 14:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Me too, if they are unable to put on a match the match should be changed even if it means Masters will be in a singles contest.
Mon 31/10/05 at 13:56
Regular
"..."
Kane isn't going to be able to work through that and Masters having to wrestle the majority of the match for Edge, just ensure that match will be a real stinker.

Quick re-writing of the scripts is needed methinks.
Sun 30/10/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah me too, i just thought he was selling it well!

I hope Edge is out for ages and his Money in the bank contract runs out.

I hope Kane isnt as bad as it sounds in that report posted though.
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Better Than You"
I noticed in Kane's match that he wasn't moving around properly towards the end. . .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.