GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm drinking beer on a tuesday night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 23:24
Regular
and it's fantastic. Shame it does all that damage to you eh? Still, I don't want to live forever. Good music, good times, painful morning at work. Still, just applied for a job at Google. *crosses fingers* *drops can of fosters*

Was up for work at 5am the past two days (yes, there's a 5 in the morning, shocked me as well), tomorrow it's 9. Wu-huh 3.5 hour lie in!

Just deciding whether a few games of BF2 is needed now. Will no doubt be on that til 2am if I do, so not such a good idea.

Sorry for the geeky blog but this place seemed a bit quiet. So what's your boggle?
Fri 21/10/05 at 11:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
> Flav3ll wrote:
> You guys moan
> about chavs and yet look at yourselves.

This guy has a serious case of "Not looking old enough to get served" syndrome.
Fri 21/10/05 at 11:10
Regular
You can tell the weekend is upon us - all the stupid, trolling newbies come out of the woodwork...
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:02
Regular
Flav3ll wrote:
> There are some real hardcore people in this thread. Alcohol and
> cigarettes? Is this where you come and brag about having a sip of
> "adult's dwink". I remember starting a thread about the
> most constructive way of opening a bottle (I didn't even say BEER
> bottle) and the stick I got!! Then there was the thread about
> identity and I got stick for mentioning cigarettes. You guys moan
> about chavs and yet look at yourselves.

I don't recall bragging about anything. Myself and Wookie were having a grown up, slightly sozzled conversation about the pro's and con's of getting drunk. I can't see the problem.

You'll notice there was no use of the slang terms 'innit' or 'respec', any 'bling' or use of the word 'geeza'. I didn't give you any grief for 'most constructive way of opening a bottle'. That sounds like the sort of cutting edge discussion I'd like to be involved in.

And Tilta, that shandy drinking does indeed make me look like I chav. In future I'll only be drinking exotic drinks such as Special Brew, White Lightning or Kestrel Super Strength.
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:04
Regular
Last night was quality.

Stayed on the JD and coke for most of it, whilst sampling the delights of "Corona Extra"

I even got to meet FFF in the flesh.

Quality.
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:06
Regular
"..."
You know, I really don't drink much these days. Have pretty much stopped pubbing and clubbing, apart from the occasional works do. I never drink at home unless eating a curry, watching football or both...

I think I might be (erk...)growing up.
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:07
"High polygon count"
gamesfreak wrote:
> I even got to meet FFF in the flesh.

I don't think we really want to know what you did with his flesh.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:36
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm a bitter man myself, Boddingtons and John Smiths with the occasional Tetleys and Worthingtons if they're not available.

Like real ale festivals as well, I did try and work my way through Wetherspoon's real ale festival a few months back but never managed to sample them all before it ended.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:38
Regular
"8==="
gamesfreak wrote:
>
> I even got to meet FFF in the flesh.
>
> Quality.

Considering some of his behaviour on here: which way did he seem to be inclined? :D
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:

> Don't mind the odd shot of Goldschlager.

Is that the stuff with tiny bits of gold in that cuts your mouth?
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:44
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Driving to York.
>

--

Why? There's nothing here. Except me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.