GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm drinking beer on a tuesday night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 23:24
Regular
and it's fantastic. Shame it does all that damage to you eh? Still, I don't want to live forever. Good music, good times, painful morning at work. Still, just applied for a job at Google. *crosses fingers* *drops can of fosters*

Was up for work at 5am the past two days (yes, there's a 5 in the morning, shocked me as well), tomorrow it's 9. Wu-huh 3.5 hour lie in!

Just deciding whether a few games of BF2 is needed now. Will no doubt be on that til 2am if I do, so not such a good idea.

Sorry for the geeky blog but this place seemed a bit quiet. So what's your boggle?
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:24
Regular
and it's fantastic. Shame it does all that damage to you eh? Still, I don't want to live forever. Good music, good times, painful morning at work. Still, just applied for a job at Google. *crosses fingers* *drops can of fosters*

Was up for work at 5am the past two days (yes, there's a 5 in the morning, shocked me as well), tomorrow it's 9. Wu-huh 3.5 hour lie in!

Just deciding whether a few games of BF2 is needed now. Will no doubt be on that til 2am if I do, so not such a good idea.

Sorry for the geeky blog but this place seemed a bit quiet. So what's your boggle?
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:26
"High polygon count"
Beer?

Wuss!

I'm on vodka... 57% proof Vladivar.
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:27
Regular
Ah, Iron stomach eh? Not a spirits man unless it's special circumstances.

Trusty Fosters for me, with it's other half - Regal Kingsize.
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:29
"High polygon count"
Fosters?!

You could at least get something with some alcohol in it!

Stella or Kronenbourg.
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:30
Regular
Heh, Krony is my choice for the pub, Fosters has never let me down though. Stella is loopy juice. A few cans of that and I'd be climbing the walls.

That stuff you're on, what you mixing it with, or are you Russian?
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:32
"High polygon count"
Orange, with the occasional neat shot.

If I were to light a fart at the moment, I'd be in orbit seconds later! %-p
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:34
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Bah, if only we could all drink during the week. Stupid college, gets in the way of all the important things.

Still though, the prospect of going out on a Friday and wasting all of my money on Stella and getting completely bladdered keeps me going during the week. And it's doubly motivating if there's a chance of a Saturday night pish up as well. :D
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:35
Regular
Not bad, I'm a lightweight when it comes to spirits though. A vodka red-bull, mid beer session, is a refreshing drink. Those neat shots must sting.

Don't mind the odd shot of Goldschlager. Found out it's actually cinammon schnapps recently. Sounds like a girls drink. Tastes ok to me.
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:35
Regular
Chr1s wrote:

> Still though, the prospect of going out on a Friday and wasting all
> of my money on Stella and getting completely bladdered keeps me going
> during the week. And it's doubly motivating if there's a chance of a
> Saturday night pish up as well. :D

Me too, but I've cleaned myself out financially this month, so I'm reduced to occasional trips to Bargain Booze.
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:41
"High polygon count"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Not bad, I'm a lightweight when it comes to spirits though.

I used to be, but overcame it. I got totally sick of lager/beer a few years ago. I just found it bloated me and kept me running to the loo.

Spirits are actually cheaper, I find. You can get yourself merry on much less money (if you go to the right places...), and you don't have to keep dashing to the bogs.

Black Russian, White Russian, Vodka & Orange, Vodka & Coke... Vodka & anything and I'm happy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.