GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm drinking beer on a tuesday night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 23:24
Regular
and it's fantastic. Shame it does all that damage to you eh? Still, I don't want to live forever. Good music, good times, painful morning at work. Still, just applied for a job at Google. *crosses fingers* *drops can of fosters*

Was up for work at 5am the past two days (yes, there's a 5 in the morning, shocked me as well), tomorrow it's 9. Wu-huh 3.5 hour lie in!

Just deciding whether a few games of BF2 is needed now. Will no doubt be on that til 2am if I do, so not such a good idea.

Sorry for the geeky blog but this place seemed a bit quiet. So what's your boggle?
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:44
Regular
You're probably right. I often wonder if they're better for you too. Is there more or less dehydration with spirits - who knows.
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:53
Regular
"The definitive tag"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Spirits are actually cheaper, I find. You can get yourself merry on
> much less money (if you go to the right places...), and you don't
> have to keep dashing to the bogs.

Maybe so, but I can drink lager like it's a soft drink. Spirits are real hard work to get down.

I don't mind mixing a bit of whiskey into a lager though. You get the best of both worlds that way. :D
Tue 18/10/05 at 23:53
Regular
The god-awful taste and the running to the pisher every 5 mins? :D
Wed 19/10/05 at 00:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I used to be, but overcame it. I got totally sick of lager/beer a
> few years ago. I just found it bloated me and kept me running to the
> loo.

Yep, the same feeling prompted me to switch from Bud to Jack Daniels and Coke.
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
G & T/Cider for me

woot
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:15
Regular
My poison is usually Double Vodka & Orange wit the occasional Tequila Slammer session to break things up.

Don't do lager anymore for the same reasons Wookiee mentioned, plus I don't like the aftertaste some beers leave you with. Spirits go down like water though.
Wed 19/10/05 at 11:55
Regular
I generally have single, then double and finally triple vodka and oranges.

Then I go onto my favourite shots of sambuca and tequila.
Wed 19/10/05 at 12:19
"High polygon count"
The only beers/lagers I can drink these days are those I mentioned earlier - Stella and Kronenbourg. Anything else makes me gag.

I used to realy like Fosters and Budweiser, though I'd drink almost anything, but I just can't stand them now.

I did once spend all night at a nightclub drinking double Jack Daniels with a mate. As soon as we got out in the fresh air, he threw up at the bottom of a tree and I fell asleep flat on my back in the car park...
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:39
Regular
I'm on the ale again tonight. Gonna cost me dearly as I'm up at 4:30am tomorrow (this) morning. Driving to York.

With any luck I'll fall asleep at the wheel.
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:41
"High polygon count"
I'm sober tonight. I finally zonked out at about 3am and had some very strange dreams. Thing is, I know they were strange, but I can't remember what they were!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.